Tattoos do hurt, i have a sleeve and many others such as ribs and chest. Nothing feels good and nothing goes numb like some people say. Placement plays a big part, stay away from the elbow, inside arm and armpit(hurt like crazy i passed out) and the crease of your inside forearm if pain is a worry. ^^^ they are addicting

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Everyone has different levels of pain tolerance. I have had more than a couple piercings, tatts on my arms, bands, and some lettering done on my ribs. I do not feel any of the pain other people do, I feel a light buzz, like a vibrating warmth across the skin. It depends on you, but I say just do it.

Only one question, are you guys set on the $? I only ask because, to be honest, I find the dollar sign when used for names and such tacky. You can always let my buddy Lui at East End Tattoo draw something up for you. He does awesome work, and does all my family's and team's ink :drinks:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Tattoos do hurt, i have a sleeve and many others such as ribs and chest. Nothing feels good and nothing goes numb like some people say. Placement plays a big part, stay away from the elbow, inside arm and armpit(hurt like crazy i passed out) and the crease of your inside forearm if pain is a worry. ^^^ they are addicting

Sorry but you sound like a baby. Haha

It's really not that bad.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Its a needle jabbing into your arm repeatedly if that feels good to you than you have issues. I didnt say its unbearable but it is a painful hobby. Also the elbow and armpit are extremely painful, until youve tryed it do not comment on any 1 persons pain level

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Its a needle jabbing into your arm repeatedly if that feels good to you than you have issues. I didnt say its unbearable but it is a painful hobby. Also the elbow and armpit are extremely painful, until youve tryed it do not comment on any 1 persons pain level

I actually hate needles (hospital type) going into my body and I still don't think tattoos hurt. It's usually a new feeling to your body, but it's not pain.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Well im not gonna play the e-thug and claim i feel no pain. It punctures skin it can make you bleed so if people who havent had tatts take your advice its there choice but i believe theyre being givin false hope. Lets agree to disagree

Everybody is different it may hurt it may not i have 13 tattoos and the ones everybody said would hurt were the ones that didnt and the one they said wouldnt (on my calf) was the one that hurt the worst and ive got tats on my back wrapping under my arm and across my belly but be warned they are highly addictive! Just make sure you will be cool with it when you are 80!

TEAM.jpg

Tattoos are addicting and relaxing in my opinion i have dosed off several times

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Tattoos are addicting and relaxing in my opinion i have dosed off several times

This X2

I let my brother start one this past weekend, and I kept wanting to fall asleep!

269036_212013235501343_100000780034606_501146_5324679_n.jpg

260239_212013372167996_100000780034606_501152_4999073_n.jpg

The pain is not too bad. It's like someone else said, the less you think about it, the less it hurts.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build