Ok so last night I was watching Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel and talkin to a friend on FB, I asked if she believed in this stuff to which she said yes. We got to comparing stories, well I had a lot to tell when it came to the paranormal. I've personally seen and heard things that I can't explain. I know some of ya will think I'm crazy, but its all true. Just an example, when I was in 9th grade we remodeled our house. When everything was done, thats when things would happen. I'd come home from school, be the only one home. I'd set my back pack down, go in the kitchen and come back to grab my back pack. It would be moved to the other side of the room. No shit. Anyone else have a story to tell?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEE! I love Ghost Adventures, I just watched last nights episode in the Tooele Hospital today on YT! All ghost shows suck compared to G.A.

I haven't really had any experiences other than when downstairs in my house at night watching tv or playing a video games I'll feel something touch my hair or my arm. Probably just my grandma or grandpa's

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

We have a ghost! We see movement from it every night and it finds our lost shit! I am not anywhere near joking either. We will have shit that has been lost for weeks. Then walk in the kitchen and it's right in the center of the floor. This happened about 5 times with different things. One of us will see it walking almost nightly, it's so strange but we laugh about it.

It has also slammed a door behind my wife, stopped a door I was slamming, made our bed bounce twice etc.

It really made itself known to me one night, I won't go into that just yet though.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Tell us what happened! Ghosts are freaky but cool at the same time, just as long as it isn't demonic.

On that note, the episode last night was great! The voice that said "you're talking to me?" was clear as fuck!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

We have a ghost! We see movement from it every night and it finds our lost shit! I am not anywhere near joking either. We will have shit that has been lost for weeks. Then walk in the kitchen and it's right in the center of the floor. This happened about 5 times with different things. One of us will see it walking almost nightly, it's so strange but we laugh about it.

It has also slammed a door behind my wife, stopped a door I was slamming, made our bed bounce twice etc.

It really made itself known to me one night, I won't go into that just yet though.

That shit happens to me all the time. Once I lost my wallet ripped apart half the house said fuck it I'm just going to work anyway. Went to get my work shoes that were in the closet the whole time and found it shoved up in the toe of my shoe. How the hell could that happen?

Ever since my grandpa died I've had things happen. I was his favorite grandchild and everyone he knew knew it as well. And he plays jokes on me. Example I went to play wii sports and our controllers were always in one spot so I was getting super mad when I couldn't find them so i gave up and sat on the couch went to the bathroom, came back and they were both sitting there perfectly where I was sitting not even 2 minutes ago.

I have more weird stuff that ill type in a little.

Haha i'll tell you guys what happened but I'll need to make a vid to explain otherwise it will make no sense, give me a bit I'm 5 or 6 beers deep right now.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

The most has happened to me is my mom taking pictures right after her dad passed away and every single picture we saw a glare. Also known as an orb. Shit really makes me want to believe.

THIS IS WHAT MY GIRLFRIEND TOLD ME IDK IF ITS TRUE.

When she lived in new york. Rocking chairs out on the porch would rock without NO wind at all.

Also she said christmas morning a glass was sitting on a counter and she said it exploded. (MY description) like it exploded like a certain fequency busting a glass standing still)

Also when she was talking to her aunt the tree started rocking back and forth and ornamnets hitting each other and making a song kind of noise.. SHits weird

Anyone when these ghosts shows come on?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i also do believe. i have not had personal experience in it but i actually really would so that i can be sure its real. but after my grandma passed i lived with my grandpa for a while and i always felt like i was being watched. the hair on my neck would stand up randomly and stuff like that. especially when my grandpa was not home. but i never had a "scared" feeling. i was freaked out because i felt like i was being watched but i was never actually scared to like be alone or walk into dark rooms or anything. i believe she was with me and she is in that house watching over me. my sister and my mom have also had experiences in hearing things and seeing stuff. and actually speaking of this i am home alone this weekend and whenever im in my house all alone i get the same feeling but im scared. ive never had anything happen but it sucks feeling scared in my own house... alone... and im 21 years old and still get these feelings.

Archived