Oh yea. The local battleship is very haunted. I believe TAPS and multiple people confirmed it. and my dads coworker swears up and down that it is haunted and has "seen" the sailors. and he works the night shift. Its pretty creepy its local people from team nemesis should know about it. the ones that live in wilmington. THis battle ship is creepy been on it three times :D

Here is something about it http://www.ghostvillage.com/ghostcommunity/index.php?showtopic=10690 http://www.hauntednc.com/investigation_ussnc.htm

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Personally, I do not believe in ghosts. I'm one of those people that has to see things to believe them, and I have had no experience with the supernatural.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

damn that picture with the shadow in the bed is nuts...

my aunt who loves these shows by the way, says that her dad my grandpa (passed away) has walked around and she has seen him....idk i dont exact belive it tho. seems like a lot of stuff can be explained

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

TAPS has been here 3 times. Once for the Pensacola NAS lighthouse (#3 most haunted lighthouse iirc) Once at some historical war museum and once for something else I don't remember.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

my aunt who loves these shows by the way, says that her dad my grandpa (passed away) has walked around and she has seen him....idk i dont exact belive it tho. seems like a lot of stuff can be explained

Ok then explain this one. One night when I was still living at home. I rolled over in bed and saw a shadow of a man in like 1930's clothes standing between my closet and door. it was pretty dark in that area and only light that came in from the window did not reach that far. if it was someone standing out side my window it would of shown more of the shadow across my floor and not on the wall. oh and i was wide awake when i saw this too.

And Winn orbs dont really mean its paranormal, cause those are usually dust or bugs...very rarely are they something else

Ghost Adventures is amazing. I believe in the paranormal but I REALLY want to have a crazy experience to set my belief in stone. A floor creaking or door closing isn't enough for me. When I go to Gettysburg this summer and I get a picture or a crazy encounter, I'll come back and share it with you all. :drink40:

***DC Rebuild Coming Soon***

my wife always claimed to have a paranormal sense so to speak

back story: i met my wife on an online game (not world of warcraft, it was a game a friend of mine made) anyways i never really believed her much

however, one time over MSN, she told me she had some sort of paranormal thing going on and a girl was tell her to contact allen in USA (my friend) going to wisconsin

well she didnt know allen , but she asked me and i told her about my friend and that he did mention him and my bro and some other friends were taking a trip to wisconsin to pick up another friend

during this, she started describing things that were in my friends dining room, and i was like sure right, well i got him on the phone and started telling him what she was typing and she was basically describing his dinging room perfectly and she was 15000 miles away, the ghost or whatever ti was, was apparently saying these things so we would know it was true

anyways the warning was, dont go to wisconsin something bad will happen with the cars tire, well my bro and friend ended up not going, and the day after our other friends left, the tire on the passenger side blew up while they were driving like 80 and they got into a massive wreck

so believe what you will, even with experiences like this, im still always skeptical, i think its better than outright belief

I had some mdf, speakers,batteries wire and other stuff all together ready to build my wall in my car sittin in the garage one night. I didn't feel like starting then so i went to sleep woke up the next morning and found a fully built wall, batteries and subs installed in my car!? I definitely believe. And it was loud as hell too

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Archived