^^ that and realistic games don't make money and everyone hates them. For example COD is really popular and it's nowhere close to being realistic. And games like OFP barely made money an no one played because it was "too" realistic.

Edit - I'm getting ninja'd by everyone tonight lol.

i would love this but in every game you do something and see an immediate result. so we buys subs and a number shows up on scrren? seems to me the only way this would be ccol is if u played it in your car with a loud system lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

I agree GTA style but i think you should be able to customize your car from the tire to the damn hood haha. Drive around and bump bea ble to open your door for higher scores, pop ur trunk and stuff do wiring. You should start off as a full time audio installer making your money by doing installs. You cant kill cops and shoot people but I agree if you bump by a cop you get warning and shit then they take your system eventually, you can demo if you stop at a gas station or something and people come up and it should show reactions and flex.

With technology this could actually be a really neat idea nd a great customization game. If they did it right with customization and graphics/physics it could be a lot of fun, tuning for racing and shit different classes and real life events and I agree they need non-mainstream equipment as well like AA/FI/DC etc.

I like this idea sadly the closest we get is pimp my ride games etc. lol

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

I agree GTA style but i think you should be able to customize your car from the tire to the damn hood haha. Drive around and bump bea ble to open your door for higher scores, pop ur trunk and stuff do wiring. You should start off as a full time audio installer making your money by doing installs. You cant kill cops and shoot people but I agree if you bump by a cop you get warning and shit then they take your system eventually, you can demo if you stop at a gas station or something and people come up and it should show reactions and flex.

With technology this could actually be a really neat idea nd a great customization game. If they did it right with customization and graphics/physics it could be a lot of fun, tuning for racing and shit different classes and real life events and I agree they need non-mainstream equipment as well like AA/FI/DC etc.

I like this idea sadly the closest we get is pimp my ride games etc. lol

have to be so you can steal the money to buy what u want hehe

i don't even own a gaming system as of right now( broke had to sell them) but i would go buy a new one to play this shit

Oh yeah you can rob stuff and get a sorta rating that would make you good or bad and each give their own perks. You could crash your vehicle and have to pay for ti, that could be what sets it apart from GTA so it doesnt feel weird is that there would be extreme percussions to hurting your vehicle or another one or running from the law. Keep it smaller than GTA etc. Make it so you have to pay to have your vehicle towed to competitions etc. Do local competitions, start a shop and build you war up, recone subwoofers etc. I mean if they put a TON of detail time and graphics into a game like this I would buy it day 1 for $60. I love games like GTA where theres more to do and customization as opposed ot killing people. I loved San Andreas cause of all the car customization and hearing my bass and stuff after lol.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Sounds like the new gta is in the works "grand theft auto: killer WaVeS" steve meade would team up with KOB,killian, and others and exo would be the helpfull inventor...trippi would be the rebel that helps the guys by stomping fools out with his t2500bdcp of death...fucking dr subwoofer would be the evil indian super villan that seems to know it all but really knows donkey dick...N8 would be the sheriff thats always giving advice to the team...i can go on for hours

Sounds like the new gta is in the works "grand theft auto: killer WaVeS" steve meade would team up with KOB,killian, and others and exo would be the helpfull inventor...trippi would be the rebel that helps the guys by stomping fools out with his t2500bdcp of death...fucking dr subwoofer would be the evil indian super villan that seems to know it all but really knows donkey dick...N8 would be the sheriff thats always giving advice to the team...i can go on for hours

someone needs to make this!!!!!

i think the competition aspect of it might be fun, similar to a racing game. but you can never truly feel and appreciate the adrenaline rush that car audio truly is.

the game would likely become too biased based on who the developer was. also, there are too many factors (box size, tuning freq, port shape, etc.) that can play into everything.

in short i think turning car audio into a competitive game takes away from the reason many people engage in car audio. it's just not the same as being there.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived