Idk if anybody has ever thought about this but it would be badass if someone created a car audio game.

It would be like u start out as beginner u have a little bit of cash u do ur build go to comps and gain cash b winning and do n side jobs and u can drive around bangin setting off alarms and shakin stuff it should be as realistic as possible and. U could do almost everything you can do n real life and you could actually build ur box and everything .I think this would be badass if some of major game developers see this and see about if this could be done

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea you twist the analog stick and it shows a number of the volume on the headunit. and a magic number of Db comes out on the screen sounds like alot of fun.

But to have every subwoofer and build pieces and speakers and equipment and have crysis grade graphics plus the gameplay like halo reach forge maybe it will be fun i guess.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Idk if anybody has ever thought about this but it would be badass if someone created a car audio game.

It would be like u start out as beginner u have a little bit of cash u do ur build go to comps and gain cash b winning and do n side jobs and u can drive around bangin setting off alarms and shakin stuff it should be as realistic as possible and. U could do almost everything you can do n real life and you could actually build ur box and everything .I think this would be badass if some of major game developers see this and see about if this could be done

the only problem i see is that the game developers will make the JLs will have the 'loudest' subs and amp in the game. having L7s take 2000000 watts with their square waves. but other than that, it would be a good idea. hope they would include REAL car audio company (DC, DD, AA, Re Audio(old), Fi, Incriminator Audio...etc). lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

If everybody on this site bought this it would be a profit for them

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

dont really know how they could incorporate everything that car audio is.

i guess if they incorporated a calendar type thing like in sports games where you make changes in between comps and try to score higher. hard part would be collecting reliable data cause we all know how quirky car audio can be from time to time

not a horrible idea but i dont see much money behind it

If everybody on this site bought this it would be a profit for them

I dont think everyone on here is a gamer? XD

this. i stopped playing COD when my ps3 broke down....which was 2 months ago. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived