• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should base it off real things and that help people build better systems

You would integrate it

Example:

With every subwoofer you buy or build a box for there are certain specs given for what size box you need to build.

You have to figure out what ohm your subs are, and will you be running them in parallel or series. Then you can choose a matching amp to buy or vise versa.

Before you can update your amps and subs it would be mandatory to upgrade your alternators, batteries, power wires, etc.

Volt meters on the player hub.

In game tutorials.:help:

But you would not want to drown the player with numbers, excel speadsheets, and seemingly menial task.

Vitacy made this example with COD vs army simulations.

For most people it will be tedious and boring to create a plan of attack, read floor plans, choosing the appropriate weapons/tools for a task, command, and follow standard operating procedures.

VS

Being a one man army, KICKING IN THE GOD DAMN DOOR, AND SHOOTING EVERY MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE WITH MY DUAL WIELDING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUNS!! <_<

There could be two versions of the game; a arcade mode and a simulation mode.

Or there could be different difficulty settings that change how much of a simulation the game can be.

N00b (Easy)

Daily Driver (Normal)

BassHead (Hard)

Ground Pounder (Very Hard)

Just throwing out ideas.:shrug:

Some things I left out.

Music:

Realmusic and songs that were not made specifically for the game. Of course this would involve getting licenses to use the songs.

For free roaming/open world driving the game could play music files on the player's hard drive.

Selectable characters/vehicles:

Similar to Crazy Taxi.

There were an group of characters to choose and each has thee own style of taxi cab.

Instead there be a two door hatchback, SUV, four door trunk car, van, crew cab truck, etc. to choose from.

OR

A character creator when you can choose your own vehicle.

3cf03crazytaxi002.jpg

• 7 years later...

Answering your question, quite real realism, sorry for the tautology. The fact is that such a concept as eSports and generates love and fashion for video games as soon as it entails a craving for money, I also prefer skrill betting sites usa. And I am sure that there is nothing wrong with games of this kind. The game world is a business full of opportunities for both parties.

Archived