i guess this will be the peal and seal thread for this month. nothin against the OP or his review, but seriously it gets brought up once a month and it gets out of hand fast lol

I haven not seen any other thread lately, maybe I don't spend all day here.

Read N8balls Sig next time you see him. BTW by the time you pay for 4 layers to equal one layer of second skin

Bingo.

You can only provide people with as much information as you possibly can, it's up to them to use that information to make an informed decision and purchase.

There really isn't a need to tell the OP what he should have or could have done instead. He went the route that worked for him.

His money, his vehicle.

and now, after this comment.... I will try Second Skin as soon as I can afford it. Is time for me to try the good stuff..

im going to lowes today and im buying some of this shit just to show the side by side difference. then when im done im going to stick it to the roof of my house where it fucking belongs.

side by side against R-blog? you will notice the difference, r-blog is a 3 and peel and seal is a 7 form a 1 to 10 scale. in my opinion.

and now, after this comment.... I will try Second Skin as soon as I can afford it. Is time for me to try the good stuff..

If you want, shoot me your name and addy via PM and I can send you a small sample of Damp Pro. It's the older Damp Pro with the silver foil, but still awesome. ;)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Does S&P deaden anything, yes but not very well.

Will it stop rattles, yes it will stop rattles and for some of us on a budget thats the more important thing than the actual deadening of the car.

As was stated by SS Jon the better products will last longer and do a better job in deadening a vehicle over the cheaper P&S product.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Does S&P deaden anything, yes but not very well.

Will it stop rattles, yes it will stop rattles and for some of us on a budget thats the more important thing than the actual deadening of the car.

As was stated by SS Jon the better products will last longer and do a better job in deadening a vehicle over the cheaper P&S product.

Agree, however I am not willing to spend too much money on a car that I may end up selling in a short period of time. I guess I missed to state that on the thread.

:popcorn:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

for a quick budget deadener it works dam good and is very easy to work with and sticks just as well as the top of the line deadener. Some times you have to use what ever you can.

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

If its only going to be temporary why use any at all?

mine aint temporary. Menards has something that is like peel and seal but is wider but doesnt use aluminium backing i used on my doors.

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Archived