Can I bug bomb a car?

I say go for it.......But if you do don't forget to make a video....hahaha :drink40:

x2 :popcorn:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Try cleaning out your car atleast one a week ... critters love leftovers ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Try cleaning out your car atleast one a week ... critters love leftovers ...

I don't do food in the Aztek, my friend. I don't even know how the fucker got there- I never leave my windows down or anything.

haha same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I left work at like 1230am and I start driving down the street and turn up the music, I get the bass made the fucker drop from the overhead lights cuz all of sudden to the right of me I see something hanging and I'm like wtf is that? then I saw it some how and slammed on the brakes and swatted at it and hopped out. Took me a sec to find a little white spider chillin on my center console, so I smashed it with a soda bottle.....Arachnophobia is a bitch sometimes

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

lol... spiders be in yo faces at night... ya eat them... enjoy!!! :drink40:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I thought this was funny till I went out to my car and seen a jumping spider run across my hood and jump out on my wipers and disappear. I rolled my windows up real quick even tho it was like 92 forget that

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Archived