*** California, Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona dB Drag Competitors ***

SonicFXDale

For all those competitors that have been waiting for more events posted I just want you all to know what is going on. I have had 4 total shows, 2 ready to be booked, 2 booked and canceled, and with those 2 I had to send back checks. Seems a lot of shops don't want dB Drags when the weather isn't perfect. I have been explaining to all the shops I talk to rain or shine, we car audio enthusiasts, will come and participate rain, snow, or shine.

I am not neglecting you guys. I have actually spent over $15,000 this year working on getting shows in LA for the So Cal people, Sac and the surrounding areas for the Nor Cal guys, Portland and Meford for the Northern US guys, Scottsdale and Phoenix for you Arizona guys, and Reno and Vegas for us that live in Nevada and those who want a weekend get away. I have also been putting in over 25 hours a week on the phone talking to shops and trying to get you guys more shows.

So guys as the weather gets better I am sure I will be locking in more shows. I have a few things in the works and don't want to spill the beans just yet but, they will be big. And questions or suggestions please call me or email me.

Dale Stockton

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

^^^ x2

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

^^^ x2

dale im working with some of the nwspl guys to get some drag shows going in oregon and washington state I gave them your contact info so should make things happen here

btw dale and doug are working extremelly hard to cover all regions and get shows out there for everyone we should be greatful to have theese guys working so hard to bring the shows to us so great job guys

Thank you Luke. If you give me the contact info or give them mine its the first step to making as many shows as we can for everyone. I am trying my heart out for each of you guys and want you to know that.

Dale Stockton

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

Thank you Luke. If you give me the contact info or give them mine its the first step to making as many shows as we can for everyone. I am trying my heart out for each of you guys and want you to know that.

Dale Stockton

not a problom dale i emailed you a couple lists of posible shops in oregon and washington state , and if i talk to anyone interested ill forword your cell number and contact info to them , your doing a great job man

• 2 weeks later...

Lookin forward to some dbdrag shows in Oregon/Washington Dale. I drove down to autorama from Washington. I will make it down again this year.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

• 4 weeks later...

Archived