Sonic Electronix

crescendo audio bc3500.1 mono are they any good

ok people i was looking at the guts of the crescendo audio bc3500.1d and it looks like an amp that i have which is also a 3500.1 the only difference is probably 2 mosfets these crescendo bc3500.1 any good people???? and what is the max wrms i will see out of this amp and at wht volts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I changed from 2 sundown 2ks and it is WAY louder to the ear. I love this amp and it barely gets warm while beating on my 8-12s all day

I am now getting a 2nd one within the next month :)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

And what amp is it that you have? Gut pics are sex but if you don't understand amps, their components, origin of components, or technology, then its useless to go off of. The amps have been proven and tested to do rated at around 12 volts, and a great for cost.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And what amp is it that you have? Gut pics are sex but if you don't understand amps, their components, origin of components, or technology, then its useless to go off of. The amps have been proven and tested to do rated at around 12 volts, and a great for cost.

i'm actually thinking of selling my 2 amps ang buying 2 of these

Which are...?

If they're listed in your Sig I am on my mobile and don't see that info...just saying. I owned some of the older 3kws, loved them.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Where do you even get the crescendo amps??

And for DJ. They are equivalent to the AQ3500? I wonder if the reliability is as good.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I'm thinking about upgrading and have been asking myself the same thing. How about DC 3.5k?? All those amps mentioned costs about the same.

From what I have been quoted there is a good difference between the prices, I don't think there is anyone ATM that can beat Crescendo's prices, which is to be expected since they have no "Dealer MSRP" they are a direct buy company.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived