Sundown Audio

a list of amps that do rated or more (no overrated Plz!)

deathcards

Not trying to shit on a parade, but if you pay attention to "RMS" and not "MAX" you can see what an amp actually does. Then you can pay attention to the technology, fusing, and manuals. This will be much more effective than a list of amps. Because even some companies have lines that will do rated, and some lines that won't. Also some companies that used to do rated, and now have fallen to marketing practices.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Not trying to shit on a parade, but if you pay attention to "RMS" and not "MAX" you can see what an amp actually does. Then you can pay attention to the technology, fusing, and manuals. This will be much more effective than a list of amps. Because even some companies have lines that will do rated, and some lines that won't. Also some companies that used to do rated, and now have fallen to marketing practices.

yea i know just trying to help ppl that are new i will add that to the bottom also

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

mmats

audison

others beat you to it lol at least you are showing some support

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Just my .02 but I don't think that Kenwood or MTX will do rated power.

Memphis audio will do rated and then some

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived