brothers of SMD ....a little help here please

Just think y'all, us random people may change this dudes life. It's definitely worth a click or two 8)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Voted :santa: Its funny how letting some people on a forum know whats up can really change things

thats right....I knew i could count on you guys.....Ive shared so much of myself ...to this forum over the years...and alot of the guys whove been here a long damn time....know me better than my neighbors!!! ive been a lil slow with pix and builds to share for a while now...but i still try to contribute when i can...as far as the interwb goes....im a member on ALOT of forums,but SMD is family...for quite a few years now,,,and some of these guys and myself go clear back to Carsound and termpro...been here (on line) since before my son Memphis was born and watched him grow through my builds.Ive got MAD RESPECT for a TON of guys on this forum....

"smoke" and I were just talkin bout this the other night....

any way,i realize that i dont "know" alot of members on here....but i feel like i do,and this wasnt me asking a bunch of strangers to go vote on a stranger... :ehh:

But asking a ShitLoad of FRIENDS to go vote on a FRIEND.... :drinks:

thanks so much guys... I Mean It

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

done

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Just think y'all, us random people may change this dudes life. It's definitely worth a click or two 8)

:drinks: hellz yes my friend,thank you

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........