Sonic Electronix

your gonna need a mulitmeter to check your ohm load. its the first tool you should buy before even installing a system..

did you do the positive input on a switch to the remote turn on? does it still pop? if so you might have an issue with the amp.

Remote wire goes from deck to amp.. there is a splitter in between but thats pretty much it. Goes into remote slot.. not into positive battery wire.

i got my multimeter at walmart cheap but it works and you don't need any acceres for it it has a setting for ohms on it hope this helps Multimeter

Edited by the98neon
id rather listen to no music than music without bass-zayres29

My youtube vids

My Build Log

i got my multimeter at walmart cheap but it works and you don't need any acceres for it it has a setting for ohms on it hope this helps Multimeter

Good shit.. will go buy one tomorrow.

try replacing you speaker wire you might have a bad wire which is changing your ohm load

89 Chevy Caprice (is under construction)

dual alts

4/0 welding cable for wire

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

interiors are getting rebuilt now

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

just a suggestion cus i ran into sumthin liek this real recently. if you got a RE sub check the magnet on it. i just had an 18 that was working good 1 day and the next it was fucked. we thought it was blown so we tore it down to recone it just to find out the glue that holds the magnet together let go and the whole magnet shifted from the top plate. the pole piece was rubbing against the voice coil former and pushed the coils into the magnet inner wall and destroyed the coils.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Ok new day still problems. lol. fuck. Anyways i got my DMM and it reads 2.3 ohms load. Which is what it should be so the subs are not out of phase or anything. I unhooked the subs and put a 10 inch piece of crap JL sub in @ 2ohms to see what it would do.. i turned gains all the way off and this is what i got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ndwAzzBybQ

I dunno if that was quite for the 10 or not to be honest.. lol. Any ideas? Ohh yeah also when i turned off the system.. the 10 inch sub burped. so that problem is still there regardless of subs. So possible a amp or deck problem? or power wire?

Have tried another amp yet?

no the 0 gauge wire is to big to fit in my T1000 so i cant.. unless i hooked up some 0 guage from battery.. hrmm will have to try that too. If that amp works then the problem would either be the T2500 or the power wire. Good stuff, will try tomorrow.