Sonic Electronix

Have tried another amp yet?

x2 and just cus you get the ohm load ya want dont mean its not of phase :puzzled:

Edited by superchargedamd

Jensen head unit (junk to start) cadence 5.25 dash re tweets Candence ultra drive amp(mids+highs) rockford fosgate 75hd RESX18D2 X4 subs wired to 1.3 final

REBUILDING AS WE SPEAK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have tried another amp yet?

x2 and just cus you get the ohm load ya want dont mean its not of phase :puzzled:

The battery test works though, when i put it pos/pos neg/neg both subs go upwards.

What if the new 0 gauge wire is made up of a really cheap metal?! What brand is the cable and where did you get it from?

Its Knu wire. Also have Monster 400 series in there.. which is such a pain in the ass because it doesnt flex at all.. The Knu wire i bought from someone on this forum, so im wondering if its bad.

What if the new 0 gauge wire is made up of a really cheap metal?! What brand is the cable and where did you get it from?

Its Knu wire. Also have Monster 400 series in there.. which is such a pain in the ass because it doesnt flex at all.. The Knu wire i bought from someone on this forum, so im wondering if its bad.

Hmm, I never heard of Knu LOL but if you know forsure you didn't do nothing else, that could be it! Why don't you hook up the original wire you had before to see if that makes the sound better.

Just to throw more ideas atcha

-check/tighten your fuse holder, also try replacing it. Looks like you may have a real lack of current going to your amp. Test the voltage going to your amp while trying to play it, should be steady 12-15v for as little output as I see in the vid.

-Turn your system on, and measure the output of the amp with nothing playing. If it's not 0.00 then your amp is toast. This is called DC Offset.

Hopefully your amp is still under warranty. Good luck, dude.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Hmm, I never heard of Knu LOL but if you know forsure you didn't do nothing else, that could be it! Why don't you hook up the original wire you had before to see if that makes the sound better.

No no no no no....

Knu wire is thick as shit and a well respected brand at a good price.

Just based on what you have told us, your videos, and all the information that as been posted, I think it's your amp.

There is Kno (see what I did there, lol) way in hell that it's the Knukoncepts wire you have that is causing your problem, lol.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

No no no no no....

Knu wire is thick as shit and a well respected brand at a good price.

Just based on what you have told us, your videos, and all the information that as been posted, I think it's your amp.

There is Kno (see what I did there, lol) way in hell that it's the Knukoncepts wire you have that is causing your problem, lol.

Hahaha true, now I know :)

Yeah seems like its the amp, that seems the most logical explanation now.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical