June 2011 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Audio Savings

Would love to change my stock speaker..

I nominate my system and my quite unique anti thief mod!

NoName's Build and unique anti-thief mod

Total watts 954RMS (900W Rated power @ 2 OHMS from monoblock to subs and 2x 27w to stock speakers from headunit)

car3.jpg

subs4.jpg

antithief5.jpg

antithief1-1.jpg

In my country it's not enough to take of the face panel of the headunit.. thief's take the back part too <_<

chode you should edit the first post and make ppl put the amp model and max wattage in...cause all i see are these ppl going RMS this and RMS that ppl its max wattage i don't give a damn if you have a 900 watt rms amp i realize this sounds sorta mean but stfu i got a ev2500m and i know i am getting around 450 watts rms from it but i am not in it do i want to be hell yea but my amp is 2500watt max so i can't that and its suppose to be 1000 rms @ 4 ohms and its clearly not but rms doesn't matter in this sotm

sorry if this bothers any1 but rules are rules and i probably broke a few by all my ranting

yea just ignore what i said its max rms i will now man :ph34r: slap myslef (ouch that was a bad idea)

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

^^^ get em thor!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I am accumulating stuff for a new build but, since my current setup qualifies for this month's SOTM, I would like to nominate myself. I have added my car to the garage section. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/532-chrysler-pt-cruiser/page__tab__main

Here is my Cardomain if anyone is interested in seeing it.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3153289

chode you should edit the first post and make ppl put the amp model and max wattage in...cause all i see are these ppl going RMS this and RMS that ppl its max wattage i don't give a damn if you have a 900 watt rms amp i realize this sounds sorta mean but stfu i got a ev2500m and i know i am getting around 450 watts rms from it but i am not in it do i want to be hell yea but my amp is 2500watt max so i can't that and its suppose to be 1000 rms @ 4 ohms and its clearly not but rms doesn't matter in this sotm

sorry if this bothers any1 but rules are rules and i probably broke a few by all my ranting

Chill bro, this is just a case of mild misconception. When you read through the 1st page of this thread, Chode explains that this is for box ratings. Mine would show:

ul17004.jpg1200W max power.

In comparison to the person who inquired about their DAT 1000.1, which is given in rms. If you then look over to

though, from 3:14 to 3:20, he states "not your amplifier's 4 ohm rating, FULL RATED POWER (RMS NOT PEAK)", with which mine is 1 ohm stable and good for 800Wrms. I'm not trying to get myself re-enlisted or be a thorn in anyone's backside, I just wanted to explain my confusion, as well as what other people might have missed.

Archived