If you need to vent come inside and post.

When you get new shit and you go to install it and nothing ever goes right :( Sometimes i wish i would trip and there be a 100 foot hole where i die. :peepwall:

that was pretty dark, i think they make pills for that kind of talk

So guys, I'm posted up in my room with a 12 gauge waiting for people to step foot on my property again and scope out my house. Ya know, just another typical night in Louisiana o.O

I thought a typical night in louisiana was to go kill a couple alligators bring them home and eat them :peepwall:

They actually walk on your property?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Yep. I've been at other home the past two nights, and they neighbor told my mom this morning that for those two nights, three guys have pulled up at my house in a newer style chevy 4-door around 11, got out, and walked around my backyard and pasture area. She said they were smokin and threw their figs in the truck to be sure not to leave any signs. So im waiting :)

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

I hate when people don't mind there business and stick there nose where it don't belong. It's ruining something good for me and I'm getting mad because once the top pops, it's over and I really don't want that. /rantvent

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Yep. I've been at other home the past two nights, and they neighbor told my mom this morning that for those two nights, three guys have pulled up at my house in a newer style chevy 4-door around 11, got out, and walked around my backyard and pasture area. She said they were smokin and threw their figs in the truck to be sure not to leave any signs. So im waiting :)

Update us and throw some vids in? :peepwall:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

There isn't enough room in a post max for me to express myself. I'll just say "I know man..I know.."

I screw and tune music a bit for fun. All uploads clip free from 60ish down to under 5hz (all music). Everything from 80's hip-hop to modern stuff. More genres coming soon! Feedback appreciated

2ljj1wp.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/RacinJason1971

I've learned to bitch/rant less. Doesnt get you anywhere 8)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?