MISSING PERSON! PLEASE HELP!!!

wow, im on the west side of MI keepin my eyes open

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Does she do drugs or have any involvement with people of that type? about 2 weeks ago we had the same thing except it was a 24 year old mom she was beautiful and I knew her very well good person. She went missing for about 4 days and they found her ina swamp gagged and tied and it was over drugs and it was 2 guys she knew they left her kid in the car with 4 ways on im NOT trying to scare you but man you need to narrow shit down when this happens.

A lot of times this shit can happen over rape or drugs lets hope its just her going away and not calling anyone and not that but im jus saying man you never know if the chick hung with dirtbags.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Fuck!! She still isn't home but we do know that she is ok. She just ran away. the cops are looking for her now.

She is going to be in BIG trouble if she comes home.

Thank you guys so much for your help anyway.

btw bro if her mom and pops are just going to yell and all that stuff she will do it again

so i think u should have a talk with them about what going to happen when she get there

just a heads up

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived