I found this Kicker 15 inch in the trash about a year ago. I found that it was not blown, but had a severe crack on the face:( So I used some special plastic epoxy and its as good as new. Then I bought a small sealed box online (I did not have the resources to build my own). I later bought an amp, Its a sony explode 1000/2. The amp has been perfect for the sub and has yet to even get the sub hot enough to cause worry.

I unfortunately did not get pictures of the install, but there was not much to show. Just running the wires and setting it up so it looked and sounded good. The nice thing about the amp is it has a built in high level converter with auto- on sense, so the amp does not need a remote wire.

I ran the power wire along the side next to the seat and used the rear speakers as the high level inputs. The other nice thing is my factory head unit has 3 EQ settings, bass, mid and treble. so I use the bass for when I need bass and keep the others at a good position.

I for the life of me cannot figure out how to add pictures, so when I find out I will post some.

tinypic.com

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.