• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm congrats?? :peepwall:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Well it's a start and everyone starts somewhere, now you'll want to get some tools and make some enclosures for those 6.5's, 6x9's and sub.

6.5's are already is a small wooden enclosure. It just started when i got interested in this stuff and i decided to build the enclosure for some testing and fun and well it works quite well. I have plans for these holidays to build a proper enclosure for this sub. I'll update this post as soon as i make some changes.

I Had sony xplods my first system, gotta start somewhere. Good touch on the cardboard.. now people wont know you have a system they will just think there is a vacuum coming out of your seats :)

I Had sony xplods my first system, gotta start somewhere. Good touch on the cardboard.. now people wont know you have a system they will just think there is a vacuum coming out of your seats :)

lol yeah if a theif opens the back he will see a vaccuum sitting in there :P no fear of theft hahahahha