Sonic Electronix

Yes. Touch screen blue tooth navi dvd. Bought one of the nicest they had b/c didn't have a lot of money at the time. Regret not waiting. Actually quite powerful, but distorted at high level if your used to decent sound. Save a lil longer and don't make the mistake I did two months ago. If you still r persistent I will sell u mine for a good deal. I want to go with a basic cd digital etc. It is double din. Away from the car right now but believe the model is 7316 or 10 btn or something like that

name your price. i have a solution to the distortion

The Power Acoustik mofo's get decently loud for what they are. They don't necessarily sound great doing it but they can get down. iirc, one of twisted's first setups was a mofo 12'' and it wasn't terrible.

The trend around here is hate on all the mainstream brands and nuthug all the underground brands (DC, Fi, AQ, etc.)

To answer your question OP, I wouldn't say they are terrible. But I personally wouldn't run any PA equipment. And yes there is good mainstream equipment out there.

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

With $1000 I'd get a dc 1.2k or aq1200 with either a pair of sundown sa12s dc lvl 3s or aq sdc 12s. You can do a lot with that much.

i have no clue what you are talking about so do you have a good site i can look through to find the equipment you mentioned

The Power Acoustik mofo's get decently loud for what they are. They don't necessarily sound great doing it but they can get down. iirc, one of twisted's first setups was a mofo 12'' and it wasn't terrible.

The trend around here is hate on all the mainstream brands and nuthug all the underground brands (DC, Fi, AQ, etc.)

To answer your question OP, I wouldn't say they are terrible. But I personally wouldn't run any PA equipment. And yes there is good mainstream equipment out there.

There is truth to your post, but no, I do not agree. Nothing is wrong with mainstream, only the fanboyism that muddles fact with fiction on top of inflated prices. That being said, I have installed two MOFOs for a customer who refused to listen. After this customer, I decided to still be open to what a customer wants but PA? I will never install again. Said customer came back after a month asking me to sell his subs and buy him my original suggestion, to get SA15s on an AQ2200. Loud is subjective, and my experience does not show these getting loud. They are still subs, so at the end of the day they will make noise. So will Boss subs, but that sure doesn't make it worth it.

OP. You obviously have your heart set, run what you want to run and if you're happy, then who cares.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Those of you discussing selling someone things in this thread, go read the rules about selling items on this site please.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites