chicken hills new cd

when its ready how many times are you going to ask the same question.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Chicken's CD will be out soon man, honestly not long to wait, rumor has it that it'll be released July, but dont hold your breath. But it will definetly be out in Summer i guarentee you!

It is not available yet anywhere but just to let you know who is featured : Turf Talk, Keak da Sneak, WC, Brotha Lynch Hung, Mistah Fab, Psyph, Collage, Peabody, Ren, Doja Click, Big Bear, B-legit Dee from HWP......and MORE!

so dont worry it'll be out really soon within a couple months

Chicken's CD will be out soon man, honestly not long to wait, rumor has it that it'll be released July, but dont hold your breath. But it will definetly be out in Summer i guarentee you!

It is not available yet anywhere but just to let you know who is featured : Turf Talk, Keak da Sneak, WC, Brotha Lynch Hung, Mistah Fab, Psyph, Collage, Peabody, Ren, Doja Click, Big Bear, B-legit Dee from HWP......and MORE!

ok thanks for the info

ok thanks for the info

No worries champ, im holding out for it too, been waiting on it ever since they've sstarted working on it since day one. Even following the Producers @ Hallway Productions (Teak & dEe) and no song to promote it is out except " We Here". i can re-assure you that it wont be long to wait. and im sure Steve can re-assure you too :)

so what are your sources for this information.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

My sources are Dejon Underdue, someone you havent heard of, who happens to be the producer, & Steve himself

My sources are Dejon Underdue, someone you havent heard of, who happens to be the producer, & Steve himself

let me guess you're facebook buddies huh

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High