so.... who are you liking for president so far?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could really care less. One side is always going to hate the other regardless of what party gets elected. Politics is just lies, even if we get a "small" Guy in there who people think they will do great things they will still end up in bad situations where one group won't like his decision. Obama tried working with Republicans and it still back fired. Democrats and Republicans wont ever agree on things. If they get along or everyone does like a candidate then its the apocalypse lol

I could really care less. One side is always going to hate the other regardless of what party gets elected. Politics is just lies, even if we get a "small" Guy in there who people think they will do great things they will still end up in bad situations where one group won't like his decision. Obama tried working with Republicans and it still back fired. Democrats and Republicans wont ever agree on things. If they get along or everyone does like a candidate then its the apocalypse lol

x2 i don't like either side i like what i like. and prob. true about the apocalypse

anybody else think much of the space program is a waste? It only costs about 500 gazillion dollars to send up a rocket or shuttle. Imagine what could be done in the US with all that money. If we have problems on Earth, why go to space? I see no reason for it other than to maybe send sorry ass politicians to the moon and leave them there.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Love the avatar do-what!

I agree with the party lines. It's pathetic how aggressive the bipartisanship has gotten. You've heard our state's fight in the news, I'm sure, over teacher's rights, where Democrats fled the state to avoid quorum and Republicans "snuck" a vote in without announcing the meeting open. Did I pick a side? Yes! Do I think they did nothing wrong? Hell no. It takes two to tango.

I often compare it to World War One: Both sides are digging in their heels and won't budge, won't compromise. And it's only going to make things worse over time. Speaking of WWI, post-war Germany was in a recession, massive debt, and had extremely polarized bipartisanship. We all know what happened there: Hyperinflation, an even bigger recession, and then they voted in a tyrant. If we don't remember, we are doomed to repeat.

That having been said I do not like a single one of the candidates, but if I had to vote by 6AM today, I would probably vote Obama. Yes, his programs cranked the debt, but I believe the investments made, particularly in infrastructure, will help us move forward from this recession. Do I believe in everything he's done? Hell no, matter of fact, I don't like half of what he does. But I like even less that I hear from everyone else.

And Trump? Oh goodness where to start? He inherited Daddy's money, and bankrupted himself how many times? No way would I trust him in power. Never mind that he would fire anyone that disagreed with him (lawls I made a funny!)

Too many projects, too little time...

If J Ventura was running, he'd get my vote. As for the rest...don't really know & don't really care. Power corrupts and it's always the same thing...telling us what we want to hear, empty promises that are conveniently forgotten once they get into office. I doubt this will ever change.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

ted nugent and sherriff joe arpaio

awsome somine thinks like me with the nuwg in office

itll never happen. there would be too many bitches shitting bricks.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ted nugent would make a great president on gun issues, on the other issues I have no clue

i like nuge alot, but he is a little too hot headed to be pres. he'd have us in WW3 the first time someone said anything even remotely sideways.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived