so.... who are you liking for president so far?

and economy wise i think that donald trump would be awesome he runs his bussines well or herman cain but idc whos president as long as they fix problems not make them

what about Chuck Norris??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

and economy wise i think that donald trump would be awesome he runs his bussines well or herman cain but idc whos president as long as they fix problems not make them

atleast chuck norris hasnt filed bankruptcy multiple times in the past like trump.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

nah the dos equis guy :drinks:

Sorry America is just to small for Chuck.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

the biggest problem with a good president is he will be fighting all of the people that are currently in power, and the fact it would be much easier to kill him then to fight him. I think that's one of the million Kennedy theories as well.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Doesn't matter....the Freemason's will do what they want regardless.......

u conspiracy theorist?

Nope...just a realist ......

I take it you have no masons in your family. I tried talking to a buddy about some of the mason bs in William Cooper's Behold A Pale Horse back in the early 90's. What a load of shit that was. Freemasons dont run the world and Jews don't control all the money. The way I see it, the people who push these conpiracy theories, websites, and books have more control over mankind than Jews and Freemasons. Control of information is king.

I see your logic, but your thought process is wrong. Information is king, but theory isn't always law. The government's greatest weapon has always been its ability to mask the truth; misinformation divides us, the media pulls irrelevant stories, and the truth is hidden in a myriad of problems (both economic and moral) so deep that the average American either does not care or can not afford to care.

Freemasons...Jews (lets get the term correct, Zionist Jews) are a legitimate worry. The largest, richest, ergo most powerful lobbyists are....yep. and guess who influences the government, its rules, its people...same said lobbyists. Maybe that's the reason America covers for Israel, our bastard child. Could also possibly be part of the reason why the Muslim world hates our country so much...and not just western culture.

Am I a conspiracy theorist? No. But any true patriot would be able to look at his country dead in the eye, and know that threats come internally just as much as externally. If not, you're a nationalist. Any person capable of considering themselves for the presidential nomination should be able to consider each of these facts for me. They should also be above the dirty games, realize the truth of patriotism, and have the desire coupled with the mental and ethical fortitude to introduce true change.

For me, that's Ron Paul. I hope many of you will research him up, read, and just take his thoughts into consideration. We are the revolution, we are the resistance, and its time we remember who we are.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I truly believe the only way to get the united states back on top and back to it's former glory is to rip it the hell apart and start over. It would need a total rebuild and restarted with no one that is in charge now left. The biggest problem about that is of course what happens in between as the fighting goes on.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I truly believe the only way to get the united states back on top and back to it's former glory is to rip it the hell apart and start over. It would need a total rebuild and restarted with no one that is in charge now left. The biggest problem about that is of course what happens in between as the fighting goes on.

we are in that process now. Is it being torn down, or just allowed to collapse. I have afeeling that nothing is being done to correct problems in america because politicans have come together with a new plan for America that can only be enacted when the old plan fails, which doesnt look to be that far off.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Doesn't matter....the Freemason's will do what they want regardless.......

u conspiracy theorist?

Nope...just a realist ......

I take it you have no masons in your family. I tried talking to a buddy about some of the mason bs in William Cooper's Behold A Pale Horse back in the early 90's. What a load of shit that was. Freemasons dont run the world and Jews don't control all the money. The way I see it, the people who push these conpiracy theories, websites, and books have more control over mankind than Jews and Freemasons. Control of information is king.

I see your logic, but your thought process is wrong. Information is king, but theory isn't always law. The government's greatest weapon has always been its ability to mask the truth; misinformation divides us, the media pulls irrelevant stories, and the truth is hidden in a myriad of problems (both economic and moral) so deep that the average American either does not care or can not afford to care.

Freemasons...Jews (lets get the term correct, Zionist Jews) are a legitimate worry. The largest, richest, ergo most powerful lobbyists are....yep. and guess who influences the government, its rules, its people...same said lobbyists. Maybe that's the reason America covers for Israel, our bastard child. Could also possibly be part of the reason why the Muslim world hates our country so much...and not just western culture.

Am I a conspiracy theorist? No. But any true patriot would be able to look at his country dead in the eye, and know that threats come internally just as much as externally. If not, you're a nationalist. Any person capable of considering themselves for the presidential nomination should be able to consider each of these facts for me. They should also be above the dirty games, realize the truth of patriotism, and have the desire coupled with the mental and ethical fortitude to introduce true change.

For me, that's Ron Paul. I hope many of you will research him up, read, and just take his thoughts into consideration. We are the revolution, we are the resistance, and its time we remember who we are.

Where is my thought process wrong? What i was saying about the conpiracy sites is that most of what they say is misinformation. Check out some of the 9/11 theories. Planes with missiles? My ass. I am familiar with Zionsim and its grip on the US. But not every Zionist is an actual Jew. Just as not every jew is a zionist. Are you aware that over 51% of the US Congress is jewish. One reason I think obama wont win again. unrelated.im not saying there arent mason or jews behind some of what we see. What i am saying is that it isnt right to make a statement like that. All jews dont work together, neither do all masons. Doesnt it piss you off to hear someone say white people do this, or whites do that? same situation. different people.

Israel. Do you think we should just leave them out in the dark to be killed?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Where is my thought process wrong? What i was saying about the conpiracy sites is that most of what they say is misinformation. Check out some of the 9/11 theories. Planes with missiles? My ass. I am familiar with Zionsim and its grip on the US. But not every Zionist is an actual Jew. Just as not every jew is a zionist. Are you aware that over 51% of the US Congress is jewish. One reason I think obama wont win again. unrelated.im not saying there arent mason or jews behind some of what we see. What i am saying is that it isnt right to make a statement like that. All jews dont work together, neither do all masons. Doesnt it piss you off to hear someone say white people do this, or whites do that? same situation. different people.

Israel. Do you think we should just leave them out in the dark to be killed?

Your thought process is wrong, because even still you say the conspiracy theorists are spreading misinformation. In order for you to make a statement like that accurately, you would know what the truth is. But you don't, and neither do I, and neither do the theorists; ergo theorists. The only group of people who benefit from misinformation is the government, and the big pocket lobbyists who influence our government.

I know the difference between Zionist, and Jew. Which was why I was saying we needed to use the correct term, Jew by descent does not make you an enemy, or rich lobbyist attempting to rule the government. And I think a statement born of fact and educated opinion is right to make. The government was created by the People, for the People, to represent and protect the People. But through complacency, we have allowed corruption to take place, backdoor deals to be made selling souls, and in effect turned our backs on the ideals of our founding fathers: liberty, justice, enlightenment, and democracy. And in so doing so, we have given up power and transferred it to the Freemasons, Zionists, Lobbyists, and all those who seek personal gain at the expense of our People. History will be the true judge, but since I won't be around here to find out the verdict, I run with my gut and research. All anyone can do.

:drinks:

For anyone interested in hearing and reading some of Ron Paul's content, Feel free to take the red pill.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived