so.... who are you liking for president so far?

Where is my thought process wrong? What i was saying about the conpiracy sites is that most of what they say is misinformation. Check out some of the 9/11 theories. Planes with missiles? My ass. I am familiar with Zionsim and its grip on the US. But not every Zionist is an actual Jew. Just as not every jew is a zionist. Are you aware that over 51% of the US Congress is jewish. One reason I think obama wont win again. unrelated.im not saying there arent mason or jews behind some of what we see. What i am saying is that it isnt right to make a statement like that. All jews dont work together, neither do all masons. Doesnt it piss you off to hear someone say white people do this, or whites do that? same situation. different people.

Israel. Do you think we should just leave them out in the dark to be killed?

Your thought process is wrong, because even still you say the conspiracy theorists are spreading misinformation. In order for you to make a statement like that accurately, you would know what the truth is. But you don't, and neither do I, and neither do the theorists; ergo theorists. The only group of people who benefit from misinformation is the government, and the big pocket lobbyists who influence our government.

I know the difference between Zionist, and Jew. Which was why I was saying we needed to use the correct term, Jew by descent does not make you an enemy, or rich lobbyist attempting to rule the government. And I think a statement born of fact and educated opinion is right to make. The government was created by the People, for the People, to represent and protect the People. But through complacency, we have allowed corruption to take place, backdoor deals to be made selling souls, and in effect turned our backs on the ideals of our founding fathers: liberty, justice, enlightenment, and democracy. And in so doing so, we have given up power and transferred it to the Freemasons, Zionists, Lobbyists, and all those who seek personal gain at the expense of our People. History will be the true judge, but since I won't be around here to find out the verdict, I run with my gut and research. All anyone can do.

:drinks:

For anyone interested in hearing and reading some of Ron Paul's content, Feel free to take the red pill.

i must have misunderstood your earlier statement. I agree with all that you just said. I still think Ron Paul's stance on Israel will keep him from geting anywhere, but I hope I am wrong. I was pulling for him when he ran years back.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya i vot on osama X2!!! SAY HI TO HITLER BIOTCH!

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

I truly believe the only way to get the united states back on top and back to it's former glory is to rip it the hell apart and start over. It would need a total rebuild and restarted with no one that is in charge now left. The biggest problem about that is of course what happens in between as the fighting goes on.

we are in that process now. Is it being torn down, or just allowed to collapse. I have afeeling that nothing is being done to correct problems in america because politicans have come together with a new plan for America that can only be enacted when the old plan fails, which doesnt look to be that far off.

no what is happening it the exact opposite of what I mean

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Obama will win, that is almost a matter of fact. George Bush won with an approval rating in the 20's, so that argument is basically irrelevant. I personally am not crazy about Obama, even though I am a liberal. I like his idea's, but I dislike the way he pushes them forward due to the fact that he wastes too much time mingling with the right. I feel like Ron Paul will absolutely destroy America's military power, so I hope that people come to their senses and avoid his name on the ballot. Based on your definition of "war", one can say that America is fighting up to 5 at this very moment (Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Libyan, and Yemen), and there is not a single republican on the ballot that I trust with picking up that responsibility. Hell, I barely trust Obama with it seeing as he was the one that started the bombings of Libya and Yemen. I don't trust any candidate including Obama with either Iran or North Korea either. There is no great presidential candidate for this upcoming election, however I will be voting for Obama and I am confident that he will win. His approval ratings have certainly teetered, but they haven't hit low enough to be concerned about a re-election problem.

Boilermaker- Bill Clinton ratified NAFTA, it was signed by George H.W. Bush

• 1 month later...

I am really liking Ron Paul this time around. I have been reading into him and the fact that he wants to run the country based on the way the constitution says is my biggest factor. This country needs to get back to its basics, and take care of the many problems we have

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Obama will win, that is almost a matter of fact. George Bush won with an approval rating in the 20's, so that argument is basically irrelevant. I personally am not crazy about Obama, even though I am a liberal. I like his idea's, but I dislike the way he pushes them forward due to the fact that he wastes

too much time mingling with the right. I feel

like Ron Paul will absolutely destroy

America's military power, so I hope that

people come to their senses and avoid his

name on the ballot. Based on your definition

of "war", one can say that America is fighting up to 5 at this very moment (Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Libyan, and Yemen), and there is not a single republican on the ballot that I trust with picking up that responsibility. Hell, I barely trust Obama with it seeing as he was the one that started the bombings of Libya and Yemen. I don't trust any candidate including Obama with either Iran or North Korea either. There is no great presidential candidate for this upcoming election, however I will be voting for Obama and I am confident that he will win. His approval ratings have certainly teetered, but they haven't hit low enough to be concerned about a re-election problem.

Boilermaker- Bill Clinton ratified NAFTA, it was signed by George H.W. Bush

Hopefully u come to your senses and realize how bad Obama is messing this county up, by the way we been at war 10 years and we have achieve Nothing, Nothing.

Why should we even be at war were just getting more bankrupt from it . Ron Paul is the only last true hope for America , research him on ur concerns and you'll see his the correct choice .

No one. All the "candidates" are dumbasses. In addition to having a corrupt senate I forsee no change no matter who we vote to office.

I see our senate driving us into the ground. And hard.

Hopefully u come to your senses and realize how bad Obama is messing this county up, by the way we been at war 10 years and we have achieve Nothing, Nothing.

Why should we even be at war were just getting more bankrupt from it . Ron Paul is the only last true hope for America , research him on ur concerns and you'll see his the correct choice .

I hope you come to your senses and realize that it's not Obama's fault we're at war. Bush took the country for a test drive, blew the engine, trans and diff, then tossed the keys to obama. And with the dealership (senate) being unwilling to cooperate it's just a disaster waiting to happen. Obama can't save a lost cause and I wish people could see that. I don't agree with all of his policies, much less kissing every countries ass, but when it comes down to it, it's not his fault our nation is so effed up. Thank your senators.

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

No one. All the "candidates" are dumbasses. In addition to having a corrupt senate I forsee no change no matter who we vote to office.

I hope you come to your senses and realize that it's not Obama's fault we're at war. Bush took the country for a test drive, blew the engine, trans and diff, then tossed the keys to obama. And with the dealership (senate) being unwilling to cooperate it's just a disaster waiting to happen. Obama can't save a lost cause and I wish people could see that. I don't agree with all of his policies, much less kissing every countries ass, but when it comes down to it, it's not his fault our nation is so effed up. Thank your senators.

It's funny how Obama and his lemmings keep making the "car in the ditch" analogy but seem to ignore the fact that Obama set the car on fire and keeps trying to put it out by pouring MY FUCKING MONEY on it.

One of these days he needs to fucking man up and take responsibility for his actions. Stop blaming everyone else and be presidential for a change.

In short, he is a disgrace and will go down in history as the Jimmy Carter of the 21st century.

It's funny how Obama and his lemmings keep making the "car in the ditch" analogy but seem to ignore the fact that Obama set the car on fire and keeps trying to put it out by pouring MY FUCKING MONEY on it.

One of these days he needs to fucking man up and take responsibility for his actions. Stop blaming everyone else and be presidential for a change.

In short, he is a disgrace and will go down in history as the Jimmy Carter of the 21st century.

I made the car in the ditch analogy on my own dime. Didn't quote obama or nothing(I didn't even know they even used that as an analogy.) :shrug: . Watch who you're calling a lemming because I'm far from it. I'm not an Obama fan. Just it isn't exactly all his fault this shit is happening. Our beloved senate is at fault too.

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

I made the car in the ditch analogy on my own dime. Didn't quote obama or nothing(I didn't even know they even used that as an analogy.) :shrug: . Watch who you're calling a lemming because I'm far from it. I'm not an Obama fan. Just it isn't exactly all his fault this shit is happening. Our beloved senate is at fault too.

I'm surprised you had never heard him say that. He spontaneously read it off his teleprompter every chance he got last year. 8)

Archived