This is old news, but hey it happens to all of us sometimes. The cool part of this thread is that SMD is international and people like Dubpower can chime in cuz honestly I woulda thought 112 was their 911

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

This is old news, but hey it happens to all of us sometimes. The cool part of this thread is that SMD is international and people like Dubpower can chime in cuz honestly I woulda thought 112 was their 911

its the rest of eu that use it. I try'd using it before and got an ear bashing LOLZ

6F12AARZFX.jpg

its the rest of eu that use it. I try'd using it before and got an ear bashing LOLZ

In Germany are 2 numbers important..112 for the Firedepartment and 110 for the Police. But either number works for every Emergency.

VW Passat 3C/B6 Variant

Stock Vw Navigation System with Audio System Hi/Low Converter ( 3.sixty or something like that in the Future)

JBL Bpx 2200.1

JBL Px 300.4

Dynaudio Front & Rear

2x Ground Zero Gzuw 15xii