Sonic Electronix

http://cgi.ebay.com/MegaSound-Mega-Sound-8-8-inch-Subwoofer-Speaker-175W-/300364205692?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item45ef1a0e7c

I have personally used these. Me and my friend found 2 of the 10 inch versions at a pawn shop for 20 bucks.

Anyways, the aren't the best, but for 20 buck a piece, they do pretty darn good given what they are. I would rate them a hair lower than the entry level kicker comp subs. They have taken 115 watts a piece all day long and I've never once smelled them.

Well, I just though some of you guys looking for a cheap first system would appreciate this.

almost as low as a sony xplod =(

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

almost as low as a sony xplod =(

But cheaper. I haven't heard a sony xplod in person, so I can't comment. And these are 1/5th the cost of the xplod.

Right now, the subs are wired at 8 ohms to a qsc rmx 830. This summer, they will be wired down to 2 ohms and should be getting somewhere around 200-215 watts a piece. I will post up later if they take it or not.

For almost the same price you can get this.

600W HIFONICS HFi12D4 12" Car Subwoofer

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-600W-HIFONICS-HFi12D4-12-Car-Subwoofer-Sub-/350356041673?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item5192d8efc9

I always wanted to buy a bunch of theses and do up a project vehicle.. maybe someday :)

I don't know what the point of this thread was...to tell us you bought really cheap subs but you like them for the price?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't know what the point of this thread was...to tell us you bought really cheap subs but you like them for the price?

Idk, theyre called MEGASOUND.... they must be hella loud 8)

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I don't know if I'd go that cheap. But they have some Ballin on a budget that would love this deal.

Shipping is another 12 bucks. Your 20 dollar sub just became 32 bucks. For 20 shipped, I'd possibly by some just to beat up on. 120 bucks for 4 junk 8's tho..... nah. I've got a build to fund. Lol. Oh, and the hifonics have free shipping so they really are basically the same price. 24 of those would hump on a budget!

Archived