CJ i wondered if youd chime in. now get your ass in the cage! lol :D

Dude im in the biggest shit hole I have ever played in right now. Sorry if anyone on the forum is from Binghampton, NY, but this place fucking sucks. Dont know about the city but the stadium is fucking dog shit. The batting cage looks unfit for fucking homeless people to sleep in and the outfield is 1 speed bump after another.

Yeah, a guy from Spring Valley high school named Taylor Guerri (I misspelled the last name) went straight to the pros this year. 24th in the first round, he throws up to 98. He's sick at baseball, and I want to say that he went to the Astro's but I'm not positive I'd have to check.

Dont get the impression that he is going straight to the big leauges like it happens in football and basketball. The way it works in baseball is that there is a minor league organization that you have to work your way up through before you get to the major leagues. Rookie ball, Low A, High A, Double A, and Triple A.

For some it is a quick road to the bigs and for other it can be a long hard journey if you even ever get there.

Dude im in the biggest shit hole I have ever played in right now. Sorry if anyone on the forum is from Binghampton, NY, but this place fucking sucks. Dont know about the city but the stadium is fucking dog shit. The batting cage looks unfit for fucking homeless people to sleep in and the outfield is 1 speed bump after another.

Yeah, a guy from Spring Valley high school named Taylor Guerri (I misspelled the last name) went straight to the pros this year. 24th in the first round, he throws up to 98. He's sick at baseball, and I want to say that he went to the Astro's but I'm not positive I'd have to check.

Dont get the impression that he is going straight to the big leauges like it happens in football and basketball. The way it works in baseball is that there is a minor league organization that you have to work your way up through before you get to the major leagues. Rookie ball, Low A, High A, Double A, and Triple A.

For some it is a quick road to the bigs and for other it can be a long hard journey if you even ever get there.

lol the stadium fits the town. last I checked you were third in the league in hrs.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Were you acquired in the trade that sent Arodys Vizcaino to the Braves? Just curious. My wife graduated with Jason Grilli, who was drafted straight out of high school. I don't remember who is with now, but I know he's in the bigs.

Nope that was a different trade. I was basically bought. I dont know the terms but it was for cash considerations.

lol the stadium fits the town. last I checked you were third in the league in hrs.

That I am. Made some adjustments about a month ago and started to turn some things around.

• 3 months later...

Very common with baseball. I have known a few guys go pro, more that went into minor league and still getting paid. One guy i know signed a $700k contract str8 out of high school into the minors. Makes me wish i was a beast in baseball growing up. haha

stop gravedigging

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.