Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

Went to taco bell and got the usual, with a large mountain dew, came home, drank half the mountain dew, filled the rest of the cup with Jager.

Needless to say, I'm sitting in the air conditioning sweating my balls off. That's how strong this delicious concoction is.

If you say concoction slow enough, you'll notice there's a cock in the middle of it.

Weeeeeee

Damn dude,....... i gave no effort i guess??!?!?!....

I got a bite, showered, and filled up a lil cooler with some ice, and a couple beers,...

I drank half a beer, took 2 quick shots of Cpt Morg. went out and sat in my chair with beer in hand........... i slightly remember thinking where else they could put twinkie cream,...... and.............

Then woke up in the dark, to laura shaking me, telling me "good job babe, lets go to bed" ??????????????????????????????

it was a long day, and i was beat to hell, but, i didnt think that beat??? :WTFBubble:

next time bro....

im taking shit apart.... wondering if i should continue with this or not.....

Mostly just pounding beers, and a shot here and there...... scratching my head... taking some shit apart.....

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

Im not sure wtf to do...........

Cheers guys.......laura and I are in,..... was an early beer buzz here in the kylar house... :drink40:

no Jager here..... cant get it down,... auto puke......like tequila....

Edited by KyLar96