Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

I'm not gonna lie, I am pretty drunk. But I know I love loud sound systems and I love this site. Steve, you are the shit for putting up with all of the crap you do and keeping it real. There are too many people one here that I respect, But I love all of you guys. Even if I have a dumb idea you guys know how to help me get out of it, and keep me going. Was trying to type thanks to everyone for being cool with me, but it was half of furom so i desidde ,ot to. You should klnoe who you are, and thank you all very much for putting up with me.

And McDonalds FTMFW!

Edit: forgot a smiley: :boobs2: <-- that works@!

Edited by Autruche

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

do you guys ever drink to forget? my cousin died right before i deployed last year and i was fortunate to make it back to the states for his funereal but i did not make it in time before he died. my cousin was like an older brother to me and it seems like sometimes when i am drunk i was drinkin to forget him but it only makes me miss him more has this happen to any of yall?

you win some, you lose some

this thread used to be kickin somethin fierce...now it's just a softie. damn...

well bitches...i'm bumpin this shit as often as i can

yadda yadda jabba jabba...damn i'm tired goodnight

whoa...when did i post this? lol

do you guys ever drink to forget? my cousin died right before i deployed last year and i was fortunate to make it back to the states for his funereal but i did not make it in time before he died. my cousin was like an older brother to me and it seems like sometimes when i am drunk i was drinkin to forget him but it only makes me miss him more has this happen to any of yall?

no. i find the reasoning in a song sums it up: put some henney up in your cup, your problems will start to drown. soon as the buzz leaves, your problems come back around.

or like you said, makes it worse: i'm drinkin bottles of patron tryin to drink away my troubles, but bein an alcoholic only make thangs double

so i avoid any kind of 'escape'.

i like to look into songs for good messages :pardon:

fuck logan and his cheappp dribnnkingf

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i'm tired of people hating on people for diggin DC Audio... heres my reason why i think they are awesome... out of all the companies i dealt with trying to get stuff shipped to me over here they hooked me up... not only that, they hooked it up with pricing too... and they didn't charge me for shipping and the fucking cherry on the the fucking sundae their subs bang.... and thats why i love DC.

oh i forgot to mention their customer service is top notch

EDIT:

so does XS Power and Darvex top notch companies there

Edited by bre2ts

no. i find the reasoning in a song sums it up: put some henney up in your cup, your problems will start to drown. soon as the buzz leaves, your problems come back around.

or like you said, makes it worse: i'm drinkin bottles of patron tryin to drink away my troubles, but bein an alcoholic only make thangs double

so i avoid any kind of 'escape'.

i like to look into songs for good messages :pardon:

i can understand where you are coming from but my cousin was like my older brother to me and i miss him a lot his death isn't the first death i have had to deal with but its one that i can't seem to come to reason with

• 3 weeks later...

oh man....that car is gonna kill me one way or another....snapped another stud doing my brakes....good thing I was ready and know stud-replacement recon...got a whole bag of them now....put me in coach....I'm ready to play....today....a bobsled is a simple machine....yeah, so is a toilet!!! :werd_msword::drinks: :drinks:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 1 month later...

jimmy buffett concert last night. started drinking around 10 in the morning. rode a party bus there. never made it to the concert, was never the intention lol. crazy crazy day. literally, my whole body aches. sprained/twisted my ankle from falling off a fence, hurt my wrist, got a nice sunburn, cuts and bruises all over myself, missing some earrings, lost a shirt, shoes are soaked from the jello pool, part bus left without me, and i got a nice $115 fine lol.

good times good times. except i don't like using these crutches