I started tattooing about a year ago. I never new how to set up a machine but somehow figured it out and started doing tats for my friends. These pictures aren't in any order but you can probably pic out newer and older ones. Let me know what ya think.

2010-07-07193053-1.jpg

0520102036a.jpg

0501002323.jpg

tempjpg.jpg

Edited by David711

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

nice work bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

grenade cool but deff gotta be try hard? lol

people with only god can judge me..i judge them and laugh in their face for shits and giggles..

but i must say it not bad :drink40: id let you do me

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

people with only god can judge me..i judge them and laugh in their face for shits and giggles..

My friend got the only god can judge me tat and before we did it I laughed and asked why he wanted to be so different and get one that nobody has. I've had about 5 people ask for that tattoo now. I would never get it

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Nice work bro... I know the palms of your hands had to hurt life F**K... The other shitty part is they will fade fast because the skin in your palms is always shedding from working and stuff but otherwise it all looks good as shit bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

My friend got the only god can judge me tat and before we did it I laughed and asked why he wanted to be so different and get one that nobody has. I've had about 5 people ask for that tattoo now. I would never get it

Is it uncommon over there? Damn, everyone and their mams has that over here :rofl:

Nice work though :good: clean lines.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.