grenade cool but deff gotta be try hard? lol

people with only god can judge me..i judge them and laugh in their face for shits and giggles..

but i must say it not bad :drink40: id let you do me

My friend got the only god can judge me tat and before we did it I laughed and asked why he wanted to be so different and get one that nobody has. I've had about 5 people ask for that tattoo now. I would never get it

Is it uncommon over there? Damn, everyone and their mams has that over here :rofl:

Nice work though :good: clean lines.

Everybody has that tattoo around here. I don't like it.

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Pretty nice, what machine and gun do ya use?

Right now I use a cheap machine that I got from ebay lmao I don't know any good machines to use. I looked up everything and can't find anything on good machines. I think that's why I'm not doing as clean of lines as id like. I don't know how to set it or anything still

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Pretty nice, what machine and gun do ya use?

Right now I use a cheap machine that I got from ebay lmao I don't know any good machines to use. I looked up everything and can't find anything on good machines. I think that's why I'm not doing as clean of lines as id like. I don't know how to set it or anything still

http://www.superiort...om/default.aspx

Here ya go man!

I order all my shit from them, Decent prices and quality products, they sell liner and shader machines, power supplys, needles and tubes... The whole nine. Also they have a little review section so people that have used the products can give your there opinion.

Really want to get back into tattooing... But i made myself quit until i get mine :lol:

Edited by jeyrapboy