Second Skin Audio

Aresenals

bigarsenal

heres vid of my old setup got new vids later today  <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry here it goes this is my old box too got new box and amp lasts week vids soon

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol wtf are you using your cellphone to record that shit?

looks like a badass system tho

hahahaha hell yeah cell phone sorry getting a cam soon.

what are you running in the video amp and sub wise?

two ascendant audio arsenal 15s and a hifonics bxi2006 i got vids of new box its crazy

they are crazy they are underratted a lot of people havent ran with them so they dont know :- :- :-

Archived