at least you do not have a JACKER (Jack Russell)he was a bloody nightmare, he would attack dogs (all sizes), people on bikes even eat huge bowls of frozen food and could get out of his pen and it was 6ft high. :rofl: best way to describe him, the channel button was on the side of him and I reached for it and would try to take the hand of me. but was my best friend :woot:

6F12AARZFX.jpg

at least you do not have a JACKER (Jack Russell)he was a bloody nightmare, he would attack dogs (all sizes), people on bikes even eat huge bowls of frozen food and could get out of his pen and it was 6ft high. :rofl: best way to describe him, the channel button was on the side of him and I reached for it and would try to take the hand of me. but was my best friend :woot:

lmao, I have one of those as well...she's dominant over my pitbull im pretty sure.. She attacks the shit out of him and he just acts like she's playing.

She got loose one time and took off and took a german shepherd to the ground by its neck and she only ways 10 lbs. The owners were alll heated and told me they were calling the cops. SMH*

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

lmao, I have one of those as well...she's dominant over my pitbull im pretty sure.. She attacks the shit out of him and he just acts like she's playing.

She got loose one time and took off and took a german shepherd to the ground by its neck and she only ways 10 lbs. The owners were alll heated and told me they were calling the cops. SMH*

mine was the size of pit forgot to say. that does not surprise me one bit

6F12AARZFX.jpg

back when we had our big dog, they didnt have collars lie that or at least i never found one, he was strong, big black lab, weight almost 200 poounds, we used thick log chains (chain links were like an inch in diameter) when we kept him tied up in the back yard, nicest dog in the world unless you werent supposed to be on the property

so cops came on the property cause of the neighbors and they said he attacked them (we had beware of dog signs in multiple places plus hes never attacked anyone just growl and kind of show hes the boss, but no ones ever tried him, so he never attacked) and they shot him with a 12 gauge shot gun, when in his id and out his back right leg, im assuming they were close considering how close the holes were, he had 3-5 holes in his body

we were never even notified came home form a get together around midnight to find him bleeding on the back porch, and my neighbor is a cop and has our numbers and we never knew, luckily he survived, but he was never the same after that

I tried this but my female bulldog is still too stubborn. She's good till she sees other animals and then the collar doesn't bug her at all she will just pull as hard as if she wasn't using that collar.. I don't know how to get her to not pull lol

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"