I think they look like crap, I mean if they are done right go for it, if you try to rig it up you deserve to have your car pulled off the road. It doesn't matter what other people think if you like it do it, if not don't do it, I don't have to live with it you do.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Ive had several sets of rims on my 89 Caprice...thinking about going to 24s but I'm saving for the proper lift I want and new front disc brakes and a drum to disc conversion kit for the back. My goal is to have it just high enough that it doesnt rub, but no higher. Its all personal taste. Do I think riced out imports w/ body kits are cool? No, but thats MY OPINION. I'm not a big fan of trucks with 18s and huge ass tires jacked wayy up, but does that matter? NO. because its my OPINION. People who hate either arent open minded, or jealous. If you don't like donks, thats perfectly fine, you're entitled to your opinion. I've had all kinda of feedback from my Caprice, some people LOVE it, and some people say the meanest shit. I don't let it bother me though, haters gonna hate no matter what you do.

In the upcoming issue#12, there is a 89 Caprice Box Chevy, rides like a gem and it's on 30's. in his interview i think he said he got the 7" lift kit

if your gonna make a donk you might as well just put something like a corvette body or a crown vic body on an s10 or something similar to an s10 chassis

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

If you have to lift it to put rims on it...yuck. I'd rather see major car mods and have big wheels tucking tires atleast, and layed out if possible.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i love lifted trucks :D tire wise that is.... Opinion is an opinion

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

My .02. Most of the Donks I have seen were garbage, huge lifts with huge wheels and pray painted wheel wells and stuff. Those look horrible, they are done the wrong way. The same can be said of bagged trucks as well though. I personally do not like donks but if done correctly and all of the proper steps are taken, I can appreciate them. I might not like the over all look, but it I like all of the work done (super clean paint, detailed undercarriage, nice upholstery, SYSTEM ect), then who am I to bash it. Personally I would love to see these donks layed out with the 24's or 26's in stead of mile high in the sky. To each his own though. :drinks: :drinks: