Sonic Electronix

so tell me what forums are educational? Im guessing diyma. Where most members sense of self worth is much higher than it really should be. Bottom line SMD has more members with ridiculously loud rides than any other forum bar none. Ca.com is a joke. Caco well its caco. IF you arent 17 its just not for you. carsound sounddomain and termpro are all dead. SSA is pretty decent as well. Ive been around a long time and you come off as the prototypical dick who crispied some tinsel leads and want someone else to cover it. Come down off your high horse its a long fall when someone knocks the legs off it Derrick

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It never happened to me. NOT ONCE. I have ran Ascendant subs, but not for an extended period of time.

Nate, do you come to the forum to learn or to be entertained?

The only thing I Learn about is the release of new products and what people are doing with them... I am glad for that. I like pretty pictures following pages of sexual references from drooling members. I drool a little sometimes too.

My horse is as high as it needs to be. I didn't ask for the tall horse, it just grew that way. Am I supposed to apologize that I know what I am talking about? I never challenge anyone unless it is directly related to a scientific or electrically incorrect presumption or statement.

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

Ha, I can't see what he is saying but i can only assume its something along the lines of, "I have been a janitor in this college for years with three degrees but NO world experience. I know how things look on paper, but I am more interested in people thinking I'm super smart because it means I mean something."

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I remember when I had my first beer.

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

It never happened to me. NOT ONCE. I have ran Ascendant subs, but not for an extended period of time.

Nate, do you come to the forum to learn or to be entertained?

The only thing I Learn about is the release of new products and what people are doing with them... I am glad for that. I like pretty pictures following pages of sexual references from drooling members. I drool a little sometimes too.

My horse is as high as it needs to be. I didn't ask for the tall horse, it just grew that way. Am I supposed to apologize that I know what I am talking about? I never challenge anyone unless it is directly related to a scientific or electrically incorrect presumption or statement.

Sig'd

:lol:

I caved in and accessed via PC just so I could see what whimsical nonsense he told himself this time. VOPA, thank you for being an idiot. Truly, I have not laughed out loud in ernest like this in such a long time :rofl:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived