Sonic Electronix

Internet forums are hugely based on differing opinions and people arguing "facts" Page 7 is when the bs came up. It's cool. I don't care if anyone here agress with me, it is all about facts and truth to me. Let it out and make it known in the spirit of spreading knowledge to help the fellow enthusiest. Don't hamper it or try to discredit the messenger.

Microwave talk is largely belonging to Nick Morgan and his rash of wild illegitimate science bullshit he has fed the forums and many customers as an excuse of why they are suffering from tinsel lead issues. Korean made amplfiers contain a high frequency ripple on the ouptut that is mircowaving the subs... (paraphrasing)

The funniest part is all you have to do is switch to a different brand of sub and the problem no longer exists :rofl::orly3::yahoo::trippy::lol::pardon::clapping::drink40::good:8)

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, I rest my case and move for dismissal due to lack of argument, substance, intelligence, facts, or anything worth presenting in this thread to support the ludicrous attempts at descrediting myself or the information i am trying to share.

I don't want to sound like a square or a d-bag about it, but to me, the only way to combat opposition effectively is with strong objectivity.

I guess that is why I was nicknamed the proffessor in high school...lol The only kid who was getting high every day, still making all A's, living in the principal's office, getting suspended, and still head of the youth legislature / debate team. Nerd at heart, wanting to be a rebel.

BTW, square speakers won't sound good with round ports and 12s are for the "right here bass" whereas 15's are for the "down there bass"

Dude, I'm not here to point fingers, but whatever you are arguing - whether right or wrong - just gets lost in the fact that you come off like a complete asshole when you post. Chill out, talk to people like they are humans, and they will be much more receptive to what you are saying :good:

"the jackhammer is the best sub ever made" <_<

:werd_msword:

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

Thanks for dragging me in here ray .M

Myth.

Alpine can burp a 60 without blowing up any equipment in the lane

Myth.

Bill can build one of his cars and still do a good number.

Myth

My fuckin suburban. Lmao

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Once again, I rest my case and move for dismissal due to lack of argument, substance, intelligence, facts, or anything worth presenting in this thread to support the ludicrous attempts at descrediting myself or the information i am trying to share.

I don't want to sound like a square or a d-bag about it, but to me, the only way to combat opposition effectively is with strong objectivity.

I guess that is why I was nicknamed the proffessor in high school...lol The only kid who was getting high every day, still making all A's, living in the principal's office, getting suspended, and still head of the youth legislature / debate team. Nerd at heart, wanting to be a rebel.

BTW, square speakers won't sound good with round ports and 12s are for the "right here bass" whereas 15's are for the "down there bass"

Dude, I'm not here to point fingers, but whatever you are arguing - whether right or wrong - just gets lost in the fact that you come off like a complete asshole when you post. Chill out, talk to people like they are humans, and they will be much more receptive to what you are saying :good:

I agree. That is a problem of mine. Please don't pin the start of the asshole-ism on me. This particular topic got a fire burning long ago and gas was poured on it in page 7, incidentally, not by me. What more can i do than display the doltishness of these dolts? I am willing to sacrifice some public approval for a greater cause.

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

Internet forums are hugely based on differing opinions and people arguing "facts" Page 7 is when the bs came up. It's cool. I don't care if anyone here agress with me, it is all about facts and truth to me. Let it out and make it known in the spirit of spreading knowledge to help the fellow enthusiest. Don't hamper it or try to discredit the messenger.

Microwave talk is largely belonging to Nick Morgan and his rash of wild illegitimate science bullshit he has fed the forums and many customers as an excuse of why they are suffering from tinsel lead issues. Korean made amplfiers contain a high frequency ripple on the ouptut that is mircowaving the subs... (paraphrasing)

The funniest part is all you have to do is switch to a different brand of sub and the problem no longer exists :rofl::orly3::yahoo::trippy::lol::pardon::clapping::drink40::good:8)

Even if that was true, they know exactly what kind of amps they will being going on. Sounds like BS to me... But I love my Fi's

Ps.

Ive never has an ascendant tinsel fry

Including my 3yr old mayhems.

And thats with 7k clamped on each one.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived