8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

so tell me what forums are educational? Im guessing diyma. Where most members sense of self worth is much higher than it really should be. Bottom line SMD has more members with ridiculously loud rides than any other forum bar none. Ca.com is a joke. Caco well its caco. IF you arent 17 its just not for you. carsound sounddomain and termpro are all dead. SSA is pretty decent as well. Ive been around a long time and you come off as the prototypical dick who crispied some tinsel leads and want someone else to cover it. Come down off your high horse its a long fall when someone knocks the legs off it Derrick

Serious question: does having loud members make a forum good? Since I've been moved to night shift I have a lot more time to browse the forums and other then more traffic SMD is no better then any others out there.

I don't see as much childish crap on here, but I see just as many stupid answers and uninformed questions. Nuthuggery is abundant here like most forums even though the "no vs threads" rule does keep the BS to a minimum...

/no it doesnt make it good but it does give you a much wider base of loud guys to help. you know as well as I do that everyone wants to be loud and unless youve done it and built it you really have no idea what it takes. They may not be the best fabricators but they do know a ton about almost every aspect in the car audio world. Unless they had someone else build it for them and just turn the knob lol (no offense to those guys) I do agree the nuthigging is beyond ridiculous. I attribute that to alot of people having only touched brand a or brand b so of course since they own it there could possibly be nothing better and since theyve never owned anything else it has to be true.

I did try to pass a motion that any comment of xxxx ftw etc resulted in a 24 hour suspension but couldnt make it happen.

If you did that on here there would be like 4 of us left to post :lol:

o wow, i just never hered about that cuz when u google the big 3 it just says the engine to chassis, so i should not have a ground from the engine block to chassis, just run a wire from the alt bracket case to neg on batter?

You should do it or keep it if already done.

The battery needs to be grounded to the chasis anyways, therefore the alt/engine ( since alt is directly connected to engine) ground to chasis is a circuit.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

idk if this is a myth but mechman said it was lol well someone there said that..for the big 3 the engine block ground is pointless cuz your engine ground does not charge your alt, the alt does, so instead of grounding the engine block to chassis/battery neg u run a wire from a bolt on the alt bracket to the battery neg? is this true or false..also xs power said the same thing..this is new to me and maybe some ppl on here

engine block ground is not pointless its not for the alt as well

its for noise and a better ground then the stock 8 gauge the car manufacturer uses.. its pointless if your trying to get a better charge but not if you want solid grounds and less chance of spark plug noise finding its self into the system

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived