Please tell me its not lady gaga!?

same thing I was thinking. I would go. See if i could cop a feel from the front row. She likes to act slutty onstage, you never know.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

If you think ur gonna get all emotional when u get there sell the ticket, if its a chick singing at the concert sell the ticket. I wouldnt want to be the guy sitting all by himself blubbering like a beached whale listening to a chick sing.

Or you can go to the concert, find some strange, and not be a emotional emily. Walk by ur ex with the hugest smile on ur face, it might hurt her to see you so happy.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

If you think ur gonna get all emotional when u get there sell the ticket, if its a chick singing at the concert sell the ticket. I wouldnt want to be the guy sitting all by himself blubbering like a beached whale.

Or you can go to the concert, find some strange, and not be a emotional emily. Walk by ur ex with the hugest smile on ur face, it might hurt her to see you so happy.

Lol @ emotional emily. I could probably hold it together. I can always just leave if I can't handle it.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Please tell me its not lady gaga!?

same thing I was thinking. I would go. See if i could cop a feel from the front row. She likes to act slutty onstage, you never know.

No it's not lady gaga or britney spears. so no worries :lol:

If you think ur gonna get all emotional when u get there sell the ticket, if its a chick singing at the concert sell the ticket. I wouldnt want to be the guy sitting all by himself blubbering like a beached whale listening to a chick sing.

Hahaha funny shit :rofl:

Dear fucking god though its taylor swift isnt it :o

Dude if you like the music and have been dying to see it then fuck it man go, have fun :good:

Find some other chick and mess around with her there, your always gonna have a good time at a concert,

or else sell the ticket, tech n9nes playing round there sometime in july :yahoo:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Hahaha funny shit :rofl:

Dear fucking god though its taylor swift isnt it :o

Dude if you like the music and have been dying to see it then fuck it man go, have fun :good:

Find some other chick and mess around with her there, your always gonna have a good time at a concert,

or else sell the ticket, tech n9nes playing round there sometime in july :yahoo:

You sir are the winner :drink40:

Archived