Lords of Acid?

Now you aren't even close. lol.

1. Female

2. Big name

3. Country/Pop music

Lady Antebellum? Big name- 14 letters? damn i lost. game over. Taylor Swift? i'd hit that.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Yeah it's taylor swift. Maybe we'll somehow meet eachother and she'll date me :pardon:

I was gonna say go try n hit on her lol, just dont act like one of those i like ur music n a scary way kinda guys (wanting to wear her as coat type shit) or like the Oh I just Love ur music i love to sing it when i get up and im dancing around all girly like guys (fruit cake) haha.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Yeah it's taylor swift. Maybe we'll somehow meet eachother and she'll date me :pardon:

you would be the man if you pulled that off. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

That would be insane. :lol: I won't get my hopes up.

But maybe if the ex hears the music, she'll miss me

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I was gonna say go try n hit on her lol, just dont act like one of those i like ur music n a scary way kinda guys (wanting to wear her as coat type shit) or like the Oh I just Love ur music i love to sing it when i get up and im dancing around all girly like guys (fruit cake) haha.

yeah I'm not a fruitcake about it and I certaintly never had the temptation to were anyone as a coat so I might be good to go. Now I gotta find a way to get back stage

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

you would be the man if you pulled that off. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

x2. Guarantee if you hit that she'd come crawling back bawling her eyes out. Just make sure you test her first :pardon:

POTATO!

sell the ticket and go to work and make some extra cash, or you could go and find out some other dude is there with her, and end up looking all stupid and shit, shell be whispering to her friend i cant believe he came, i think hes stalking you.

do your self a favor just skip this 1 concert.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Archived