HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

why not? American kids are already about as stupid as you can get. We are very low ranking in terms of education. I can say from experience that smoking marijuana at an early age stunts your mental development. Do you really wonder why all these fucking rappers are retarded? They werent geniuses to start with, but a but 18 blunts a day cant be helping. They cant all be inbred. There has to be a common factor. Proven fact that weed slows mental development.

And if you cant keep underage kids from drinking, how are you going to stop them from getting weed. Its already to easy to get, and way to expensive. On top of that, the economy is fucked. Who the hell has $125.00 for some overpriced chronic anyway? As far as medical goes, when was the last time you had a doctor tell you to SMOKE your medicine. Get real. I smoked for 18 years. I have never smoked cigarettes, so the damage I have must be from pot, right? never smoked crack or any of that shit. I can tell you for sure, my lungs are fucked. But on the other hand, America is dying anyway, might as well legalize some drugs, right? Lets get coke and meth on the menu to while were at it. After that we can all talk about legalizing opiates next. Good times!

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

we could make marijuana usage punishable by death and save room in jails as well

As well as a noise violation for a stereo, we could make that a death sentence but it would be as retarded as your previous statement

korey-2.jpg

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Tax weed so more money can be used for more education...lol. Here's some education...stop smoking weed, lol.

And lifted, you don't even defend your case well. Coming from a guy whose mum is battling breast cancer for the second time, a malignant tumor in her lung, and ovarian cancer. My mum also takes only what is prescribed to her.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

How do you know it helps her? Just because she say so? And how do you know she isn't?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Tax weed so more money can be used for more education...lol. Here's some education...stop smoking weed, lol.

And lifted, you don't even defend your case well. Coming from a guy whose mum is battling breast cancer for the second time, a malignant tumor in her lung, and ovarian cancer. My mum also takes only what is prescribed to her.

Defend my case well nor do you sir. We can bicker all day on our opinions but its all a personal choice. What i say is its not as harmful as whats already accepted as legal, it has other uses besides a method of getting high, and extra money for our govt is def. Needed badly. It doesnt MAKE you beat your kids, it doesnt MAKE you spend your last dollar on it. It doesnt MAKE you OD those are things done regardless if youre that type of person. Do i think you should be able to get it at a covienence store no, people who smoke will continue and people who dont wont regardless of the law but if it is contolled it can be a monetary asset for our struggling nation

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

How do you know it helps her? Just because she say so? And how do you know she isn't?

not to be mean but you can tell by the simple fact they throw there guts up on pills all the time and then they get pot and don't

why not? American kids are already about as stupid as you can get. We are very low ranking in terms of education. I can say from experience that smoking marijuana at an early age stunts your mental development. Do you really wonder why all these fucking rappers are retarded? They werent geniuses to start with, but a but 18 blunts a day cant be helping. They cant all be inbred. There has to be a common factor. Proven fact that weed slows mental development.

And if you cant keep underage kids from drinking, how are you going to stop them from getting weed. Its already to easy to get, and way to expensive. On top of that, the economy is fucked. Who the hell has $125.00 for some overpriced chronic anyway? As far as medical goes, when was the last time you had a doctor tell you to SMOKE your medicine. Get real. I smoked for 18 years. I have never smoked cigarettes, so the damage I have must be from pot, right? never smoked crack or any of that shit. I can tell you for sure, my lungs are fucked. But on the other hand, America is dying anyway, might as well legalize some drugs, right? Lets get coke and meth on the menu to while were at it. After that we can all talk about legalizing opiates next. Good times!

there has been studies that show if a woman that is pregnant smokes pot her kid is as smarter or smarter than other kids that there moms did no drugs. i want to see proof of your claim that it makes ppl dumb not just your ramblings

not to be rude but if she isn't smokin don't be suprised when she stops eating almost altogether like my g-ma did

Archived