HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His comment was to the poster above him who said legalizing it will make room in all our jails.

Yeah but its not just this comment of his. Just watch his other posts, every one is a one liner...every one is negative. I'm upgrading my account just to put this in my sig :pardon:

A truely funny observation(in a will ferrel voice). That poster made me laugh, he has some really ignorant responses. Who has 2 thumbs and wants this bill passed? This guy!!

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

i hope they dont to be honest, man

I completely respect your opinion although I disagree.

Could you please elaborate? I'd like to hear both sides in this topic.

i personally think marijuana is bad and wrong. as far as i can see, weed is still a drug, and as a society, i dont like the fact that we would legalize it. its a hard line to draw, i appreciate you respectin my opinion. i have friends that smoke, i just dont agree with it, ya know?

do you agree with drinking?

or taking over the counter medicine?

both are technically drugs, and can be addicting...

I would have to agree with taxing the shit out of it, and making it legal...

soooooo much money to be had from all the pot smokers around the US...

btw, ive never seen anyone get pissed after smoking a blunt and go and kill some one... its like getting a blowjob, you dont really want to go do any violence afterwords

but some people just dont understand, and since its something *new* they dont like it, giving no valid claims as to why they dont want it to be passed...

no more jail cells being paid by our tax dollars because of a minor drug.. and yes, its a minor one... childrens cough syrup is more addicting.....

im all for it, have been for quite awhile, even though it will never effect me personally, since I dont smoke.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

His comment was to the poster above him who said legalizing it will make room in all our jails.

Yeah but its not just this comment of his. Just watch his other posts, every one is a one liner...every one is negative. I'm upgrading my account just to put this in my sig :pardon:

Who has 2 thumbs and wants this bill passed? This guy!!

:lol:

i hope they dont to be honest, man

I completely respect your opinion although I disagree.

Could you please elaborate? I'd like to hear both sides in this topic.

i personally think marijuana is bad and wrong. as far as i can see, weed is still a drug, and as a society, i dont like the fact that we would legalize it. its a hard line to draw, i appreciate you respectin my opinion. i have friends that smoke, i just dont agree with it, ya know?

do you agree with drinking?

or taking over the counter medicine?

both are technically drugs, and can be addicting...

I would have to agree with taxing the shit out of it, and making it legal...

soooooo much money to be had from all the pot smokers around the US...

btw, ive never seen anyone get pissed after smoking a blunt and go and kill some one... its like getting a blowjob, you dont really want to go do any violence afterwords

but some people just dont understand, and since its something *new* they dont like it, giving no valid claims as to why they dont want it to be passed...

no more jail cells being paid by our tax dollars because of a minor drug.. and yes, its a minor one... childrens cough syrup is more addicting.....

im all for it, have been for quite awhile, even though it will never effect me personally, since I dont smoke.

You're a perfect example of why this bill should pass. A non smoker who acknowledges that there is an issue with the current regulation, and I highly doubt you're the only one with these views. Thumbs up :good:

its like getting a blowjob, you dont really want to go do any violence afterwords

That is sig worthy lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Meh, whatever, it won't change anything whether they do or don't.

I'm honestly sick o hearing about it. Mainly because a few million people who are addicted to doing some illegal want it to be legal so they don't have to worry about getting in trouble or it.

Thats not really the case, marijuana is used for multiple thing not just getting high. Ropes, paper, clothes, helps nausia, eating disorders, and symptoms of cancer and treatments. Its not a bunch of people wearing tie dye toting bongs around with red eyes. Its doctors, business men and women, maybe even your neighbors

no wonder doctors charge so much. They are freaking pot heads, and are probably smoking the most high dollar shit you can get. Do you want a dope smoking doctor working on you? I dont. I wonder it that might have something to do with the high rate of doctor errors in the US, many of which result in death.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

I'm honestly sick o hearing about it. Mainly because a few million people who are addicted to doing some illegal want it to be legal so they don't have to worry about getting in trouble or it.

Thats not really the case, marijuana is used for multiple thing not just getting high. Ropes, paper, clothes, helps nausia, eating disorders, and symptoms of cancer and treatments. Its not a bunch of people wearing tie dye toting bongs around with red eyes. Its doctors, business men and women, maybe even your neighbors

no wonder doctors charge so much. They are freaking pot heads, and are probably smoking the most high dollar shit you can get. Do you want a dope smoking doctor working on you? I dont. I wonder it that might have something to do with the high rate of doctor errors in the US, many of which result in death.

and i guess thats why certain jobs still would be illegal to smoke it...

military/cops/firefighters/doctors

people like that... I dont care what they smoke off the job, while on the job they cant have any in their system....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i voted against it. to me it's a drug, and a drug is a drug. imo it's a gateway drug (from what i've seen from very close friends...that are longer friends at all). sure alcohol is a drug too...so if they were to ban it then so be it. deaths from drunk driving would definitely go down which is a plus. i'd sure as shit miss it tho lol. but this isn't about alcohol.

i do think the tax revenue from it would be a plus tho

why not? American kids are already about as stupid as you can get. We are very low ranking in terms of education. I can say from experience that smoking marijuana at an early age stunts your mental development. Do you really wonder why all these fucking rappers are retarded? They werent geniuses to start with, but a but 18 blunts a day cant be helping. They cant all be inbred. There has to be a common factor. Proven fact that weed slows mental development.

And if you cant keep underage kids from drinking, how are you going to stop them from getting weed. Its already to easy to get, and way to expensive. On top of that, the economy is fucked. Who the hell has $125.00 for some overpriced chronic anyway? As far as medical goes, when was the last time you had a doctor tell you to SMOKE your medicine. Get real. I smoked for 18 years. I have never smoked cigarettes, so the damage I have must be from pot, right? never smoked crack or any of that shit. I can tell you for sure, my lungs are fucked. But on the other hand, America is dying anyway, might as well legalize some drugs, right? Lets get coke and meth on the menu to while were at it. After that we can all talk about legalizing opiates next. Good times!

there has been studies that show if a woman that is pregnant smokes pot her kid is as smarter or smarter than other kids that there moms did no drugs. i want to see proof of your claim that it makes ppl dumb not just your ramblings

you are talking about proof after that last statement about pregnant women? My sister smoked that shit and her kid bounces off the fucking walls and has add. Show me some proof of this study on pregnant women. Where was this study done and who paid for it? I have a hard time believing a study was done on stoned mothers. Did your mother smoke weed while pregnant?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Ignorant rant. What if they drink its legal to do so at anypoint, he can hit a liquor store up on the way to an appoitment to stitch a brain into your empty head. Drinkin is legal yet most doctors( i dont know what kinda back alley examiners you may see) wont drink before doing there job. Pot is the same ideal, can it happen? Has it happened? Probably but thats why you choose your own doctor

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived