Second Skin Audio

Need help with box design

Wont like what box korey?

What would you do?

Not saying id do that either, just wondering what you would do.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

if he needs to use areo's I'd go 2 6's and 3.75. I like running more port then that but port length will end up to much if he does 3

either port driver side sub up or port driver side sub back.

I was running my aq's in 3ft 2 6'' tuned right around 32 or so and I loved how they sounded over a bigger box

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I was running my aq's in 3ft 2 6'' tuned right around 32 or so and I loved how they sounded over a bigger box

So your ports were 45" long each?

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

I recommended him 2 6" aeros on another topic, i´ve gotten very nice results with that port area on a pair of DD 3512´s , about smaller box , i haven´t try anything smaller than 2.2 c/f per sub so i can´t give that input, but korey seems to know a lot what´s he´s doing :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I recommended him 2 6" aeros on another topic, i´ve gotten very nice results with that port area on a pair of DD 3512´s , about smaller box , i haven´t try anything smaller than 2.2 c/f per sub so i can´t give that input, but korey seems to know a lot what´s he´s doing :drinks:

about 2.2 each and a 6 is what i was thinking also...theres a new cat in town though whos schoolin all of us.