Man I hope they fry that Casey Anthony bitch. Don't know if I'd give her life to let her dwell on what she did, or just end her.

Fuck it, letting her live is too good I think. Just be rid of her. Hell, I'd end her myself & be satisfied.

Either way, she'll pay in this life or the next. Can't fucking wait.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trial has been screwed from the start, the mom don't make sence on some of the stuff she says. Casey herself is a work of art herself, this is one of those trials that shouldn't have been put on tv. Seems like they just want the fame and attention IMO.

aussie needs to no whats going oonn

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I agree it takes real scum to murder a child, but to murder your own daughter?! That takes it to a whole nother level of disgusting. I say lethal injection and then electric chair minutes after. Then burn her at the stake and piss on her ashes

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I agree it takes real scum to murder a child, but to murder your own daughter?! That takes it to a whole nother level of disgusting. I say lethal injection and then electric chair minutes after. Then burn her at the stake and piss on her ashes

I don't think she would be able to withstand all of that. :lol:

I don't think she would be able to withstand all of that. :lol:

Chinese water torture until death? :rofl:

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

She needs to die exactly how the daughter died.

Matter of fact, anybody that kills another person should die exactly how they killed.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

She is 30 kinds of crazy. She kills her own Daughter, then goes out partying. Last I heard the story she claims that happened about her drowning in the pool she got that from another prison inmate who told her the exact same story. Talk about a sick, sadistic, psychotic bitch. She deserves the chair/gas chamber/firing squad YOU pick! While we are at it lets round up the level 1 sex offenders and do the same! :-)

IDK what happens, thing is stuff like this happens everyday yet since this has been televised in the media for the last like 3 years, it somehow becomes more important/urgent, Regardless what happens in the case, if she a was 500 pound platinum mcdonald card owning, baby killer the Media would possible give here a 2 minute coverage once, but because of how she is it becomes something more.

I fucking hate the media

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived