Second Skin Audio

best wood for a box

reason for the bringing the water bit up was i had a trunk seal break once and it rained pretty good, my mdf box got wet and wasnt worth a flip after .

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

your wood, her box. any other questions?

Yeah when's a good time to nut

well if you put nuts on the inside of the box, it makes things complicated later, especially when you are trying to upgrade.

I tend to either nail or screw, leave the nuts on a pad nearby and start on my next project when I'm done.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

my head hurts after this thread

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

neither mdf or birch is the best

If I had to say which was best it would be bamboo

You would.

sure would since I know the dynamic properties of each, it's also well over triple what birch cost

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.