Nice work artist does good work

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Nice ink and I agree the artist does good work

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

• 5 months later...

After a night out with her girlfriend, my wife told me she had a surprise for me. With that announcement she showed me a tiny flower she had tattooed on her left breast. I was upset for a couple of reasons. I have never been crazy about tattoos and I especially didn't like them on her. I was also upset that she didn't ask me how I thought about it before she did it. And probably the thing that bothered me the most was that she removed her shirt and bra in front of the three men who worked there and was topless for the whole procedure.

My wife I think is a natural beauty. She young, attractive, and I felt this cheapens her appearance. What do others think of breast tattoos and what is involved in removing them?

Laser removal. I believe there was a video thread on redneck tattoo removal(i wouldnt recomend). tattoos are awesome on chicks, but its personal preference. There are trashy looking tattooed women & men and there are classy tattooed women & men.

Edit: wow didnt even see you werent the OP. Mods feel free to move or delete my post. Start a new thread mozelle!!

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

After a night out with her girlfriend, my wife told me she had a surprise for me. With that announcement she showed me a tiny flower she had tattooed on her left breast. I was upset for a couple of reasons. I have never been crazy about tattoos and I especially didn't like them on her. I was also upset that she didn't ask me how I thought about it before she did it. And probably the thing that bothered me the most was that she removed her shirt and bra in front of the three men who worked there and was topless for the whole procedure.

My wife I think is a natural beauty. She young, attractive, and I felt this cheapens her appearance. What do others think of breast tattoos and what is involved in removing them?

It's her body. The only thing I can understand here is your concern of her taking her shirt and bra off in front of 3 other guys without you knowing. But I feel like she's just as entitled to get a tattoo on her boob as you are to get a tattoo anywhere you please. Not saying you ever would, but it's her call.

Also, I need some pics just so we're on the same page about what this tattoo looks like.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived