• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10's only need around 1 cube each for ported. if you remake a box you will get better output if you put some sort of a divider for the port where the two boxes meet and if you seal it off from the trunk

The boxes that I had were 1.25^3 each, and quite honestly they sounded like ass lol. But building another box isn't out of the question.

i thought working 10 1/2 hours everyday was bad.. man sucks to be you lol. jk, but atleast you have spare time for car audio! :good:

Yea man, it takes it's toll after awhile! But I've gotten used to it! There's always time for car audio, everything I do revolves around music somehow.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yea the seats still go up and down fine. Firing forward makes a hell of a difference and to me, yes it sounds good.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

huge box but clean setup. my first sub was a a fucked up 10" pioneer like that but the 350rms one. i had some fun with that.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

Thanks. Yea I'm gonna start building a new one this week. Finally got some time off, so I'll be enjoying it! The Pro series are no joke dude, I've beaten the unholy shit out of them and they still sound "decent" lol.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

when i got my pioneer it was my first sub in some shit prefab and the dude had to cut some of the mounting ring off to get it in, so i never sealed to boxes properly but god damn i loved it and i still have it. still sounds great for being 3 years old and being treated like shit

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

If the rain holds off today, I'm gonna be building the new box. Already went out and got the wood and it's gonna be about 2.75^3, tuned around 32 to 35Hz. So hopefully I'll crank that out pretty quick, paint/wrap it, strip out my trunk, clean up the wires and relocate the amp. Maybe enter SOTM, but that's a shot in the dark lol. With the badass prizes up for grabs, I'm pretty sure I'll stand no chance since a lot of people are probably gonna enter just to win all the DC gear. I don't need new gear atm, I'm content with what I've got :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks dude. The rain is holding off for the most part, so all I've got left to do is run the port and cut out the holes for the subs, and seal it up. Hopefully done building tonight :)

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived