• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I follow, the port opening is 3 inches, and when it splits off in the back, it narrows down to 2 1/4, but I get what you're saying... This is all trial and error anyway, this is my second build and I'm sure it's not the last! I'm not shooting for a 150db trunk car on this build or anything.... :lol: I'm open to all criticism, so please enlighten me Nate.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

N8 is right, which sucks, because it looks like a good box :(

Thanks man. It is a good box and it hits what I want it to hit and it sounds good to me, which is what really matters at the moment. There will be more boxes to come, trust me :)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

as long as it sounds good to you rock it. youre the end critic. but heres what iw as getting at. with your port three inches. you should have had the part that runs parallel to the back should have been 1.5 inches wide. also in the port T there should be a V to help eliminate port turbulence.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ahh I get what you're saying now. When I tear this one out and build the next one, I'll be taking your advice into consideration, and I'm sure I'll be asking more questions too.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

EQ installed. I bought this strictly for the fact that it has blue lights behind the knobs. And it helps filter the speakers. A lot. Well worth the $40.

2011-07-08144320.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

And a shot of it at night.

2011-07-08202015.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Playing a 25hz and 30hz test tone

Oh yea, pool noodles FTMFW.

I'll get flex vids up sometime tomorrow, but my sunroof and windshield wipers got a little bit of movement to them now :woot:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Shameless bump. No real updates to the system, been busy doing suspension and exhaust work all weekend. Will be finishing that up in the morning, then pulling the box out and blasting it with truck bed liner and undercoating the trunk.

Better night shot pics of the HU and EQ

DSCN0960.jpg

DSCN0959.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

2011-07-12102739.jpg

Thank you Techforce :)

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived