I went ahead and bought an amp off of cheese20323, a Hifonics BXi 1610D, but I have yet to install it. I'm waiting for the weather to cool down seeing as how we've had a heat index of 105-115 for the past 2 weeks and it's just been entirely too hot to do shit really. Only things I've done recently were updating the battery grounds and the engine grounds. According to people on the Honda forums, its pointless to do an upgrade of the power side of the battery/alternator since the voltage regulator runs through the engine fuse box and is controlled by the ELD, or electrical load detector, and the upgrade will cause that to go bad. So I'm just gonna run 0ga from the battery to the amp and see how that works for the time being.

2011-07-27113009.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes sir! Proud to support any partner of the site! And thanks for the sub :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I have the same car. Well its my dads but its my temp car to drive and stuf till i fix mine. But anyways

I would still do the big three to tey to get a better flow of power to the battery even if it is regulated power. Nice build btw

Subbed

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

nice :good: . i loved my lvl 3 10 =]

more vidz plz... :popcorn:

Yea the 10's are pretty beast. People keep asking if I've got two 12's in the trunk or at least one 15, and they're surprised when I drop the back seat and they see these chillin' there lol. More vids will be up when I get the 1610 in there.

I have the same car. Well its my dads but its my temp car to drive and stuf till i fix mine. But anyways

I would still do the big three to tey to get a better flow of power to the battery even if it is regulated power. Nice build btw

Subbed

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I'll get around to finishing the big 3, but as it sits right now with a stock alt, stock battery, and upgraded grounds, my voltage usually stays in the 13's. But I do plan on getting 2 new batteries, one up front and one for the trunk. And I've got some 4ga coming from enemyofsilence, so I'll be cleaning up some odds and ends with that as well. It's just been entirely too hot to be sitting in the back seat all damn day lol.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Nice build, should be nicer on the 1610!

Thanks man! I sure as hell hope so! I can't wait to get it in there :yahoo: Only thing I'm kinda bummed about is that the subs are dual 2 ohm, so I can't run the amp at 1 ohm, and it's not stable at .5.... But I've been thinking, since I've got 2 amps now, and both of them are 1 ohm stable, I might just run one amp per sub and get full power out of both subs. I'll just set my gains lower on the 1610 so it matches the output of the 1200. It's worth a shot I think.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I didn't take the time to check the ohm levels, I was too stoked when I got them, so I just threw them in! But being the smart person I am now and the fact that I don't want to blow shit up, I will be checking the resistance of the coils when I pull the box out again!!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived