So I've been lurking the site for awhile and really like what everyone's got going on with their systems, so I decided to throw together a bullshit little budget build. Everything cost me roughly $500 and I threw it together in my spare time, and I really don't have much of that, working 16 hours a day, 6 days a week is a real kick in the ass. I still have a lot left to do, gotta relocate the amp, seal off the trunk and upgrade and re-run the wires and all that fun stuff, so if you want to flame, feel free, doesn't phase me at all, it just states your ignorance and you think being an e-thug is really cool. And if you want to offer advice, I'm all ears.

So here it is:

HU - JVC KD-R810

Subs - 2 10" Pioneer Premier Championship Pro's

Amp - Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200

Box is around 4 cubic feet, tuned to 42hz

DSCN0829.jpg

2011-06-25163909.jpg

2011-06-25163933.jpg

This was just a test run of the subs in my old boxes... Don't mind the squeaking, the terminal cup in the bare box was missing screws...

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man... It's tuned high cuz I had some spare wood laying around so I worked with what I had... A bigger box and a lower tune is in store though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Pretty decent for a budget build, only thing i have to say is clean up the wires a little and it will be one clean system for what you paid.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Yea the wires do look pretty shitty, but I do plan on tucking them when I upgrade the gauge... I just figured there's no reason to hide them now since I am upgrading soon and I don't plan on showing off this ballin' ass system to anyone lol.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Just a little update. My buddy is trading me his 10" DC Level 3's with 4" coils for some work I did to his car. Should have pics up on Tuesday or Wednesday. I just got my sleeve tatted up last night and it is a pain in the ass to shift gears at the moment lol.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Too big how? Cubic footage?

And cleanup of the amp and wires is on my to do list.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Most likely putting these in tomorrow morning, then running and tucking amp wires sometime after work.

Look at that ass lol

DSCN0958.jpg

DSCN0955.jpg

2011-07-05153139.jpg

Side by side....

2011-07-05153130.jpg

2011-07-05153122.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

10's only need around 1 cube each for ported. if you remake a box you will get better output if you put some sort of a divider for the port where the two boxes meet and if you seal it off from the trunk

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Archived