06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

When I say different color stitching and piping I meant the seats. This may be gaudy but its worth a try an orange glow under the seats not too bright just real subtle. Have you thought about this another idea would be two tone charcoal and like a burnt orange? Maybe even paint the brakes orange think the additional color would make it stand out subtle hints of orange would just separate this as long as its not over done charcoal and hints of orange would be gorgeous.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ok guys, well, I'm going to go ahead and take this opportunity to get my big ass out of my chair, go get in my car, drive home, and get something spread on those pillars. Won't be much I'm sure! But something! :shrug:

:rofl: when I got to the drive home and get something spread my mind went somewhere else I was like ah bow chika wow wow lmao

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I like where you're head is at in the first post! Second post: GET YOUR MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER! Orrrrr whatever floats your boat I guess!

Yeah I figured you, if you need more I have plenty of ideas for changing your interior around and really turning heads.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

What do you guys think about this for the headliner.

Charcoal on the outside, light grey strip in the middle that goes into the front control panel (remember I'm doing the hvac controls up there with the dome light). I like the thought of the orange stitching, not sure if it would be too subtle or not. But that is a good idea, cause I also don't want the orange piping to stand out over everything else either. It's supposed to be an accent, not in the foreground.

I'm going to buy a bunch of suede and thread and get my sewing machine I got from a family member tuned up, and see where I go from there.

A subtle yet effective mod that I have always liked the look of is following the stitching in the car seat with some new thread - in your case a bright, Hertz orange would be cool. Yes it would take a while and need a lot of patience but isn't permanent or damaging and could be quite a nice touch!

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

Archived